8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 6:00 AM by simjc RSS

Looking for a Clan!

Hey, i recently started playing BO2, and i am lvl 30.  I am active, and lvld to lvl 30 in 4 days.  Been looking for a clan to just play with in objective game types, and competive.

I am an avg player with a K/D of about 1.1.  I play the objective well, and just like to have fun.

PM me if i can join.  Thanks!

• Re: Looking for a Clan!
    Msgd94

Are you an Xbox player, 15 years or older*, and looking for a clan? Then come check out Ambush Gaming! We’re a new clan that’s growing quickly. We focus on Call of Duty games, but some of our members play a variety of games besides those! Come take a look at our site and fill out an application.

What we offer:

Dedicated leadership

An open, fun, and active community

Forums and a shoutbox to chat with our always growing community

An easy to understand ranking system

A constantly leveling up Elite clan

What we expect from you:

Maturity at all times

Respect for your community members

Activity on the forums and XBL

Loyalty to not multiclan

Hope to see you soon!

*If under the age of 15, you will be accepted on a case-by-case basis depending on your maturity and respect on the forums and XBL.

zJaGeRz

If you are looking for a mature gaming community that knows how to PTFO and have fun doing so, then look no further. Bacon Chili Cheese is a laid back group of guys ranging from 20 to over 40 years old. We are a drama and squeaker free community. We have members on everday so it is not hard to get a game going. We have a spot on the Top 100 Clans of Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3. We also have an ELITE clan for the members that are a bit competetive.

To sum it up, we are a group of guys that like to come home after a hard days work and play some video games without having to deal with "Alvin and the Chipmunks."

If you like what you've read so far stop by our website and get to chatting with some members or just leave a shout in our shout out box.

P.S. The ages above are not an age limit. If you think you are mature and would just like to have some fun and maybe do a little ELITE clan competing stop by the website.

We may be what your looking for.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Legendsuk

UK-Legends is a uk based Xbox Gaming community.

Recruiting now for like minded clan members to play COD (We are actively trying to expand the clan to compete on black ops 2)  

REQUIREMENT

Working mic and able to communicate with others.

18+ years old

Must be in the uk

Access to Facebook (Clan matches/news will be posted on our page)

Please feel free to join us if you want to have fun whilst making friends. contact Marlow7322, stripiestswine9 or slippers1209 for more info.

RULES

Currently all we ask of members is that they can attend ops as often as possible. We realize people have other commitments so do not ask 100% attendance, however we will note who is online during ops; If your online during ops we will expect you to join in

wats gud mike

i just recently made a clan Neva.Stop.KiLLin(NsK) n just started playin bops2 myself n i gathered a few players along the way to join...im all for the fun n games ..everything doesnt have to be serious all the time...

just play the game that u love is all i care about...and im actually workin on this website for the clan just for our entertainment...and we actually are playin with each other frm zombies to tdm kc and other gameplay to get to know each other n build chemistry

and i dnt want to think myself as the man in charge because its no i n team im just lucky to find players to play with so everybody in the join made this happen

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4658089

should try us out

-yo boy duece

If you are a PC gamer...

=WFC=

War Force Clan

We are always recruiting and accepting new members.  We are a large, active, competitive clan that has been around 10-12 years.  We are active in a slew of games.  You name it, we probably have people playing it.  Our clan is based in the Untied States and we have many members all over the world.

You will often find us in large clan parties dominating our opponents, making them cry.  You don't want to cry do you?  If not your better off playing with us than against us

=WFC= FOR LIFE is our motto.  Check us out a www.warforceclan.com or add any WFC member for an invite to the clan.  All member must be 16 years+ and are required to use Ventrilo and must have a mic.

Hit us up in game anytime, =WFC=Maggs

http://kobkclanps3.forummotion.com/ come talk to us for a tryout