14 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2012 7:38 PM by Budheadz Branched to a new discussion. RSS

BLACKOPS 2 a super fail

scarface_50_

for the past 4 call of duty games i have had little to no complaints, at first mw3 was kinda weird to get use to due to the decrease in health but it wasn't a signifigant drop. Other than that all of the games were fun and got me hooked. This game has so many problems i dont even know where to start. First off THE HEALTH OS WAY TO LOW!!!!!!, if i wanted to play hardcore I WOULD FCKING PLAY HARDCORE. The only diference between hardcore and core is lack of a hud. Second the cliping for bullets are like so far off, i literally can shoot some one and my bullets wont register for like .3 seconds, this has gotten me screwed over almost every match. Third why the hell did you put ghost as move only??? do you really think that every one put it on and stayed in one spot, it is so useless not because as always UAV's are always up so if i stop for even a second it pop up on the retarded radar and BOOOOOOM i die. Fourth the knife standalone idea was cool, but they managed to screw up the lunge so if ur on the persons nipples and knife you get to fly 10 feet around them and do some stupid 360 that always gets you killed. So on the behalf of like 40 people i know personally, CALL OF DUTY BLACKOPS 2 IS A FAIL IF YOU READ THIS  I SUGGEST NOT GETTING THIS GAME IT WILL COST YOU 60$ A LOT OF FRUSTRATION AND IF YOUR LIKE ME 4 CONTROLLERS.WAY TO FAIL TREYARCH

• Re: BLACKOPS 2 a super fail
    featherman84

The gameplay really sucks, when playing online I have no chance at all, even a fully emptied clip doesn't do any major damage to my opponents.This is getting worse and and worse on every newer call of duty.

I rarely am placed in a match where I can perform well, and if I do, I feel overpowered to the rest.

Shame on you Treyarch I suspected more from you guys.

This game got a shitload on positive new things, but A HUGE MALFUNCTIONAL ONLINE MULTIPLAYER.

This game is not worthy being used for esports, at least not in this state, it's way to unfair.

I played it just now. 3 TDM matches, all below 0.5kd. All of my kills were flank kills. I have 0% chance to win a 1v1 gunfight. Not playing this piece of shit again.

WolfRidge

All I know is that on every previous Call of Duty release since COD4 and the release of PS3,  my friends list has been full of people playing the latest game.

Now for the first time there is a total of 4 people playing the game! Less than two weeks after release!!?

I cannot even find anyone to play multiplayer with as the others are playing Zombies

Could this be the end of Call of Duty as we know it?

scarface_50_

i just hope they realize they are screwing the game up, they really need to back track and go to mw1 again

WolfRidge

Treyarch wouldn't go there! They always have to be different, whilst they surely have some innovative good ideas, their gameplay and flow never seems to work.

The game isn't fluid for me, the game is more like: get a kill, get killed and so on, I can never get on a roll like other games, unless we have a massive host advantage which is rare ( I wouldn't want to win like that anyway)

Maybe if they had done some REAL beta testing, rather than doing stupid LAN rooms we would have a game that was BALANCED and promoted fair fights.

@ Treyarch, we do not play on a LAN, only your showbiz pals do !

Look after your Real Fans, rather than nadeshot and all them other none paying customers

strigoimuzik

Some problems with the gameplay which Ive noticed.

1. Flinch is excessive. If you get shot while ADS your next shot will be way over your enemy's head. Also I would think that using a scope should get you more flinch when shot at than while aiming with iron sights and this is not the case.

2. ADS is ruined. 80% of the time if you engage an enemy and ADS you will loose. You wont be able to follow your targets movement because your aim gets too slow while aiming down the sights. You wont have enough time to compensate because the players lateral movement or what you might call strafing is way too fast. It is best to shot from the hip even at midrange.

3. Hit markers. Ive put 7 bullets into an enemy with an AR just to have him turn around and kill me with a handgun. Replay will not even register 2 hits. This is with 4 bars connection.

4. Bouncing Bettys instant death. No need to even mention these. I dont see anyone throwing grenades anymore because theyve figured out there is no way to get away form the Bettys. Everyone is spamming these. Most of the time I dont even know why I died. I need to see the replay to be able to hear and see it in action.

5. Helicopters are silent. Not a major issue. Just annoying. I can barely hear them. If your not paying attention you wont know theyre out there.

6. EDIT **  Line of sight. Its been happening to me a lot. Enemy is hiding behind a building where I Cannot see the top of his head. Suddenly I die shot by this player. I see the replay and it shows this enemy had a clear line of sight and thus clear shot at me. I figure If he can shoot me I should be able to atleast see the top of his head.

There are other things which they need to fix. I also, have been having a hard time playing.

I feel they've changed the mechanics of the game to the point where We'll need to re-learn how to play the game and unlearn the way we've been playing for the past 4 or 5 years.

@Strigoimuzik

Flinch is excessive, just use "hardened" perk

ADS, use the stock to move quicker when looking down the sights.

Bouncing bettys, crouch or go prone to avoid death.

Line of sight, well yeah that "head glitching" is annoying,,

In 24 hours of gameplay, tonite i got into the first match where everyone had full solid green stable connection and it played great....

98% of the time its a lag fest atm, very few people playing on my psn list too.

LTSHiNySiDeZ

Yea this game is a joke.  COD 4- 2.1k/d W@W- 2.2k/d MW2- 2.3k/d Black Ops- 2.5k/d MW3- 2.7k/d.  Notice a trend I get better with each one then on to Black Ops 2- 2.0k/d barely holding onto it.  Has nothing to do with at all has to do with lag and bullshit from the game.  I can shoot 3 bursts from the Swat 556 into someones face and get killed in 2 bullets from there gay ass MP7 or MSMC.  Guns are so uneven in this game it is a joke.  Laser sight=Noob friendly, the constant host migrations/lag issues should lead them to believe the game is picking the incorrect hosts.  Which would mean they didn't do something right when they coded it.  Lag comp needed to be fine tuned a bit to even it out.  Matchmaking is terrible, I live in freaking North Dakota and get put into lobbies with Germans, Brits, French, Russians, and Muslims?  How is that even close to being the best connection I can get?

Izjar11

Third why the hell did you put ghost as move only??? do you really think that every one put it on and stayed in one spot, it is so useless not because as always UAV's are always up so if i stop for even a second it pop up on the retarded radar and BOOOOOOM i die.

The reason this has been done is becuase of insisting whinners from previous titles, the same people who will argue in your favor, who will shout out that they cannot get kills. Those loud mouth people who come, play the game, get frustrated and leave but leave there whine for the developers to read!

Getting killed because there is a UAV in the air is getting old and fast, think for petes sake. Either carry some launcher, or be prepared to die and take someone else out!

Fourth the knife standalone idea was cool, but they managed to screw up the lunge so if ur on the persons nipples and knife you get to fly 10 feet around them and do some stupid 360 that always gets you killed.

Another perfect example of whinnying from previous individuals, you see there is no way to please everyone not matter what they do! This is the COD fanbase. The I want everything my way or ill scream and shout foul play and continue playing!~

So on the behalf of like 40 people i know personally, CALL OF DUTY BLACKOPS 2 IS A FAIL IF YOU READ THIS  I SUGGEST NOT GETTING THIS GAME IT WILL COST YOU 60$ A LOT OF FRUSTRATION AND IF YOUR LIKE ME 4 CONTROLLERS.WAY TO FAIL TREYARCH

I do not agree with this final sentence like thing you wrote. The game is a great example of how the series is evolving, people cried and cried about camping! They noticed, took a serious stab at it in BO2, and yet people will complain and cry and cry. If your not happy put the game away and just buy another video game, there are many out there~

scarface_50_

the knife section was about them fixing the lunge so that it would at least follow the person rather than throwing you through them these are not complaints about things the game uses more or less how they programmed it to act