42 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2013 10:33 AM by Doc_SoCal RSS

The logical science of Black Ops 2 in 10 facts

First, this information is rock solid.

This is not a debate or question. Just stare at these facts and bask in the infinite glow that is my superior understanding of the universe. I only post this in hopes of enlightening the masses. It is written in the first person as a reminder of how awesome you are.

Facts:

1: Any way I kill you is the most glorious and honorable of kills requiring skill of an otherworldy nature.

2: Any way you kill me is a cheap cowardly way to play the game and your family should be ashamed.

3: All of my chosen kill streaks are of the highest class and quality. You should be honored to die by my earned wrath.

4: All of your kill streaks are cheap, easy to earn and kill with and should cause your family some form of horrible dissapointment in your skills.

5: My guns are hard to use and require skills that escape the common man.

6: Your guns are self aiming bullet sprayers that a half dead turtle could use to go 30-0.

7: My play style is clearly MENSA like in its formulation and execution.

8: Your play style is obviously the result of playing while half asleep or perhaps over medicated on daytime cold pills.

9: My chosen perks are designed to add challenge and honor to my play style. The best of the best.

10: Your chosen perks are crutches that only mildly hold up your pathetic play style.

End of facts...

You are welcome.