10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2012 2:03 AM by QSKent RSS

PS3 Leaderboards Hacked

Hello,

I was just viewing the Overall PS3 Career leaderboards and it has come to my attention that there are over one hundred hacked scores at the moment.

One player has a score of 242,346,686. Digard, the top legitimate player on the leaderboards is currentr ranked 132 with a score of 5,013,645.

I suggest Treyarch looks into this, it really ruins the game.

Ben

• Re: PS3 Leaderboards Hacked
    En1gma_C0d1ng

Are the hacked scores the same or different like the hacked scores are always 242, 346, 686? If its different, it might not be hacks, some people do play 24/7.

It never gets sorted. All the leaderboards of every CoD have been BS.

You'll never see a legit player sat on top.

I hope it does get sorted, only time will tell.

I will bump/update this if anything changes.

Responses/opinions appreciated.

It would be nice if the boards were full of legit players, but don't hold your breath.

I remember the CoD4 boards, the top 500 people or so were rank 1 with no Prestige badge :/ it was the same for WaW. Then in MW2 the top 100 or so all had exactly the same score, same rank and badge with impossible SPM.

BowNaRRowYerMum

Not always true, S&D has always been known for its hacked lobbies, etc. this began to be a big issue for mw3 before black ops was released.. but the Capture the Flag leaderboards seemed to be contained well, I only know this because I was ranked 3rd for months, and I played with the other top 2 players fluently, and ..personally they sucked at this game, they just tac inserted to offensively keep running flags, over..n over.

codblackice

Can you help 3ARC by lending a helping hand? Report those illegitimate players using the in-game reporting system.

Leaderboard -> Sort -> View Playercard -> report Player

Thanks,

-Ice

djcorpix

I was just watching recent gameplays of all the guys with insane SPM and they all appear to be constantly blowing themselves up with C4 during the whole match, getting 0 kills and like 150 deaths.  Are suicides counting as kills or something?  The leaderboards are destroyed.

As I am a player who was in the top 400 going to try get into the top 100 on the leaderboards, I was dissapointed to find out that I droped over 1000 places in  a short space of 6 hours last night, I looked into the leaderboards and it appears that there are many hacked played with illegitimate score, and it seems my rank decreases by around 100 spaces every hour now, so I went off for the night thinking this issue would be fixed and these people would be permenantly banned, so I came back on this morning to find this issue still ongoing and nothing seems to have happend, I personally find it annoying that I can't see where I am ranked in the world, and I hope treyarch go as far to get permission to have these players who hacked console banned and their accounts completely wiped. I am sure that they are aware of the issue, I just hope they act on it sooner if that is possible as a lot of people I knew quit the game over this as they believe it will just end up like CoD: World at War, or Modern Warfare 2.