1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 358 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2013 6:20 PM by 7echidna7 Go to original post RSS
  • 120. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!
    nickenix

There is one other "thing" that is already getting a little bit irritating in the game's GUI.

In Black Ops (1), You could Text Message a friend directly from the text message option in their Playercard instead of having to go all the way to the Text message Tab, it was great!

But when MW3 came out, I was pretty irked that it DID NOT have that same text message option in the Playercard and that you had to go out of the players screen altogether and all the way to the text message tab! but I simply thought it was an Infinity Ward thing and that's just the way it was.   

I knew that at least Treyarch had it right so I thought for sure since you guys had it perfect in Blops 1 there would be no reason to change it.

But you did...          And worst yet you made it just as tedious as Infinity Ward did!

So what would be great is if you could add the text message option in the Playercard just like you had it in Black Ops 1.   That was perfect!

• 121. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!
    nickenix

And another thing too but I doubt they can do much about it now is the stats system.

Blops 1 broke down your stats to such a beautiful degree it was really awesome! Remember?

MW3 however did not, not even close. And that was yet another bummer with that game

But now in Blops 2 it seems you have scaled back on the stats compared to your previous version in Blops 1.  Treyarch again you had it perfect in Blops 1 so why was it changed?

in Blops 1 you could pull up how many knife kills you had for example and how many times you were killed by a knife. That's just one tiny example. It really was THAT intricate.

So there really is NO reason to remove that perfect stat system since you already had it!.

Treyarch, please bring back the Black Ops (1) Stats System!

• 122. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!

Here's a pretty big issue that I came across today:

If you're using a standard definition (CRT) TV in 4:3, you CANNOT play splitscreen between the TV/Gamepad for some reason. I'm sure it's a problem with aspect ratios, but it seems silly that the game wouldn't be able to output to the Gamepad in 16:9 and the TV in 4:3 at the same time. Hell, even being able to squash the image on the Gamepad (which you can do to do off-TV) play would be fine.

On a 16:9 TV it prompts you on the Gamepad to select which way you want to do splitscreen. If you're using a 4:3 TV it skips the prompt and goes right to doing it on the TV. Pretty unfortunate if you ask me!

• 123. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!
    ClonedLF

Hmmm... That's strange. I can't think of a feasible or logic reason of why this would happen. I guess they had problems with the aspect ratios, like you said, but why would they? I guess we can't tell, and I'm not really THAT savvy as to know it could possibly (at least in an issue so specific and strange).

• 124. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!
    T-boss

for combat training, when you have more than 2 teams, you cant split the bots up how you want. i wanted to run every player solo nad every bot on the same team, didnt work.

2.when 1 team quits in multyteam, the game ends.

3. comparitibly minor but gold shouldnt be final. it was fine in first 1-2 games butit needs something new. gold/bling rumor is okay buti wouldnt have gold as 1 of the unlockable ones and something high up as final.

4. knifing. its broken now. yes i understand the nerf but now the knifie just down right fails for no reason at times. at point blank,(staring someone in the face) fail. only seems to work at 2 feet away staring streight at someone. and knifing cant be used as viable. yes i understand runign to knife failing but around a corner and instantly knifing is loosing to other stuff now too.

• 125. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!
    codcanuck

@T-boss: there's a hidden camo that's the last one you can unlock, which is diamond camo. You have to get all the guns in one category gold to unlock diamond for all the guns in that category (e.g. getting all SMGs gold enables diamond for all SMGs).

• 126. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!
    T-boss

said something about that at gold/bling rumor. heard it just looked like a blinged out gun. overall okay but i would still not have gold as 1 of the standered unlocks, some other top camo, diamong/bling.

• 127. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!
    nickenix

T-boss wrote:

...knifing. its broken now. yes i understand the nerf but now the knifie just down right fails for no reason at times. at point blank,(staring someone in the face) fail. only seems to work at 2 feet away staring streight at someone. and knifing cant be used as viable. yes i understand runign to knife failing but around a corner and instantly knifing is loosing to other stuff now too.

Yes T-boss, Knifing is definitely not as good as it was in Blops 1. That was the best "feel" for knifing out of any COD release ever. Now it's more like MW3, blah....

Another perfect example on how Blops 1 had got soooo many things right.

Treyarch should have left the knifing as it was too. So if possible please fix.

• 128. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!
    nickenix

So, just to confirm previous claims regarding the Analog Controllers and after playing for almost a week having used all controller types I can guarantee you that Treyarch needs to NERF the analog controllers, all of them! (CCP, GamePad & Wii U Pro Controller)

I don't know how intricate Treyarch's testing stats are but a great way to know for sure that there is an unfair advantage is to look at the shooting percentages of the Analog controllers so far compared to the Wiimotes'. I bet there is an abnormal discreptancy there. You can do the same with KDR.

It's not hard to notice guys. It's insta-kills all the time from all over the map, It should not be that easy.  It's like nobody misses anymore, unless they have a Wiimote of course.

Look at the numbers, run some tests..  Heck just jump into the game and see for yourselves.

Some kind of adjustment is required.

• 129. Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!

Honestly this game feels broken online.  Its either lag, or wii remote latency.  But the Kill Cam constantly shows guys killing me who aren't even close to aiming me, and whenever I shoot its about 1 second before my gun starts firing.  This is on top of the inability to correctly customize cursor sensitivity.  And by Aim Assist I meant ADS snap actually.  Its completely non-existant, not sure if its supposed to be that way.  Either way, the controls, and ultimately the whole online experience feels broken.

1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next