7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 6:48 PM by esreveR RSS

Game Seems Better

iAmEFFeX

I don't know what they did the last two days, but the game seems a lot better. I noticed the version in the corner shows a "42" at the end now. Perhaps they fixed something? It hasn't frozen for me, match making is great too. However, there is still some lag, but that's to be expecting. Really enjoying it. Anyone ele having good luck too?

• Re: Game Seems Better

Its froze up alot for me lately

It's not totally unplayable anymore for me. A few lobbies are pretty decent without too much BS going on due to lag (comp). In others, it's just the same ... but I recognize it fairly fast now, so I back out of them as soon as I notice something fishy going on.

League Play matchmaking has giving me the best games connectionwise.

iAmEFFeX

Yeah, a lot of people say League play is better too.

I don't know, it's been a lot of fun. People calling this game horrible kind of have me confused. I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I think it's awesome.

Too bad the content of it is pretty horrendous, but it has potential too. As with the rest of the game, it truly has potential for me to go right up there with COD4 and BO1 when all the issues are resolved.

I can only hope now that the issues truly will be resolved.

Izjar11

I had some good games today, and felt the potential of the game.

EffinFrank

The last patch fixed my freezing, but MP is laggy as ****.

I've only played an hour or two after te patch came out, and no freezes so far. Hopefully it stays this way and stops making me hard reset my PS3 every couple matches. But something I have noticed is that the multiplayer servers lag like crazy even when I'm on a 4 bar connection. It will be all smooth and right when I begin shooting, the player lags around and ends up killing me.