22 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2012 4:17 PM by Desolation- RSS

The game's not that bad...

PsychoSam1337

People acting like it's a demon....

• Re: The game's not that bad...
    xXKingKongxX

Stop "Robert Trolling".....

I'm of the same mind. I really think they did a good job on the game. Sure there are a few handfuls of issues, but is that not to be expected when a game like this goes live? Sure they can test all they want but the real testing starts when it goes live and you have 800,000 gamers slamming into the server. This is where they get all the real feedback and are able to polish the game. I will say this, I do feel for the people that have had their ps3's lock up and die after trying to play this game. In a perfect world Treyarch would reimburse these folks with a new console or something to that effect. But alas, we are quite far from living in a perfect world, and if Treyarch tried going that route, sadly, let the fraud ensue. I think the game is awesome. I know these guys are working around the clock to get these patches out and glitches fixed so kudos to them. 

Message was edited by: A_Dubya  -- Left out a word

zestroy

Hi,

Good connections make all the difference. I've a friend in KC, on FIOS, who says multiplayer is too easy. Apparently, he's got enough time to shoot the 870 three times if the first two miss.

My connection is slightly different.  For instance... On Carrier, I see a guy running past the middle stairs in the lower, long hallway. I parallel him from the upper deck toward the blue CTF Base. Standing at the top of the silver ramp, I wait for him to expose and start shooting. Half a clip, I'm dead... Kill cam shows him at the base of the ramp when he kills me. Dashboard!

So if you think your a beast at this game, don't forget that Treyarch may by helping you out.

WolfRidge

It's not that good at the moment either, just average from what you are posting. That isn't what the community was sold, an average game

Hopefully it will improve or a lot of copies will become dust collectors

huntingnoluck

When I get online and it says over 1/2 a million other players are also online I have to think about all the whining going on here. Why are so many people online playing if it is so bad. I am having a great time playing, the maps are different and full of detail, the pick a loadout is very interesting and has endless possiblities. I think the game is great. I know that when I watch the killcam and I see the lag that I have experienced this before on all the cod game I have played, I accept this for what it is. I only want to pretend shoot people after a long day (or night) of work and have fun and this is the best cod for me so far.

WolfRidge

I don't think all people are just whining, the game plays well for you and that's great, but for others it is shocking (like me) the community experience literally seems like a 50/50 split.

My KDR after the patch dropped from 1.70 to 1.28!!

The only games playable are if our party is hosting, if not it's a lagfest.

exactly bro my kd was 3.00 before the patch and now its 1.38 its almost impossable to get a kill i shoot someone a dozen times and they dont die then they shoot me with 2 bullets then i die but the killcam shows diffrent it shows me barly shoot at all and shows them unload a whole clip and its not my internet i have 4 bars almost every game

WolfRidge

Yep, I also know it doesn't relate to internet provider as people in our party have a variety of connections from average DSL (mine) to Superfast Fibreoptic, we all experience the same, unless we host then it's ok. 

Before the patch I was enjoying the game and couldn't understand why people were putting the game down, I do now.

gambit1969

Agreed, i am not having any problems playing at all, i like the game and i am enjoying playing it, some of the changes they have made have freshened up the feel of the game.

It also lags a lot less for me than mw3 did.

After a week of playing i would give it a good 7 out of 10. There is still some room for improvement.

Tactical_Power

i see some1 is on the good side of the lag comp. unfortunely most of us cant agree with ur positive review of this game...

The game is good only when you aren't getting shot around corners, shot and killed when you shot first, and dropped in a millisecond only to watch the killcam and find the guy shot an entire magazine at you.