17 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2012 4:39 AM by nicocod RSS

Nuketown 2025 And Lies

I Spended Money for you guys so I can play the game and Enjoy PlayingNuketown.

Dnt Need This Chaos Moshpit Bullcrap

http://www.abload.de/img/nuketownlpu0h.png

"All Nuketown 2025 All the Time 24 Hrs a Day 7 Days A Week We Never Close"

• Re: Nuketown 2025 And Lies

This will be closed soon, but I wish they would just admit they messed up with nuketown, give it to everyone who buys the game regardless if they preordered or not and throw it into the mix with the normal maps. Like MW3 did with terminal.

Rednecksniper39

They promised you the map and you got it. They never promised you there would always be a 24/7 playlist for it. Just get over it. These threads are getting really old. In case you didn't notice they get deleted for a reason. Because they are nothing more then spam.

You always seem to comment on Nuketown 2025, if I don't like the map as much as you seem not to I wouldn't keep bothering to even read the posts about it. You seem to be what I call a mod-wannabe, always using the party line while sitting on your high-horse.

As for the 'nothing more than spam' argument... answer me this, how many threads about Nuketown are active on the forum atm??? Maximum 3, I know this for a fact due to a chat with a mod. Now how many spam threads are there about lag, lag comp, uav, ghost or OP weapons? That's just a small selection of topics more widely spammed than Nuketown. You can generally see more than one of each just on the first page of the forum. How does a rare (now) topic about NT effect you more than any of those?

muffscm

you are spam ******

I agree 100%.

The playerbase clearly enjoyed the 24/7 Nuketown options and there was zero reason for its removal. As the second poster mentioned, this will likely be deleted along with every other post about it but Treyarch needs to admit they messed up and fix the problem rather than stifling those whom have expressed genuine annoyance with their decision.

Rednecksniper39

They only had the 24/7 playlist for the opening weekend double xp. They never said the 24/7 playlist would be permanent. It is only meant for special occasions.

1) It was out for less than a week, so the 24/7 was a lie

2) It clearly said "we never close", which again, was a lie

Don't say something is 24/7 and that it never closes if it's going to last 6 days. That is all.

starbuckfrack

OhBoyMccoy wrote:

1) It was out for less than a week, so the 24/7 was a lie

2) It clearly said "we never close", which again, was a lie

Don't say something is 24/7 and that it never closes if it's going to last 6 days. That is all.

Read the fine print on the back of the box and the print inside the booklet. They reaserve the right to change, remove, or cancel anything with online service.

As for the other person saying the playerbase clearly enjoyed it wasnt looking at it clearly. a lot of people actually hate Nuketown.

Besides you do have it in private matches and you can invite everyone if you wish.

As for the other person saying the playerbase clearly enjoyed it wasnt looking at it clearly. a lot of people actually hate Nuketown.

No-one was forcing anyone to play NT 247 though, that was the beauty of having a seperate playlist for it, if you didn't like it or 'hated' it, there was no reason to play it. Why can't some people get that through their thick skulls?

properks

i know why would the get rid of it, it makes no sense. i liked it

If it was only ever meant for special occasions that should have been made clear to everyone, before we spent money on pre-orders.

What about their DLC, I doubt they'll say 'These maps will be available on all game modes, for the duration of the game'. Does that mean that people will pay X amount of money for a map-pack or season pass only to have those maps removed or possibly added to a pointless playlist afterwards? Treyarch have set a dangerous precedent here. I can't see anyone with half a brain buying any further DLC/games from them, but then again their target market isn't intelligent people, purely sheep.

Dunno about you guys but it doesn't cost me any extra to pre-order a game. It was a nice pre-order bonus but if you bought the game just so you could play Nuketown forever then you're a complete and utter moron, play it on BO1 or play, um, any of the other maps included with the game. You do not own the game or Nuketown, you have a license to use the software as Treyarch/Acti see fit, sorry.

I doubt many people bought the game purely to play NT2025 forever, but a lot of people would have been looking to have a choice of either when to play it or at least to have it in their favourite game type. Does that make them 'complete and utter morons'?

Personally I'd love the chance to play demo on there, but there odds of that are more than 50-1 with the Chaos playlist.

Yes I could play it on BO1, with the only problems being, it's not the same map, same general layout maybe. I can't use the new weapons/perks, I can't get scorestreaks and I can't use the pick 10 system... so basically exactly the same as playing it on BO2 that suggestion makes you seem more like a moron than others tbf.

Yes we don't own anything, we purely have access... I sincerely hope they screw you and people like you over in future so the rest of us can throw your 'helpful' comments back at you.

Haha, I have the map and I don't feel like I have been screwed at all, sorry.

"Complete and utter moron" was aimed at people who bought the game so they could just play Nuketown and nothing else, most people play it because it's a small map and they rank up faster, but cry about small maps in BO2. The mind boggles.

OK so you have the map but obviously aren't bothered about it. I was talking about you being screwed over for something you do care about... possibly when they nerf your usual SMG or camping spot.

How do you know why most people play it, have you asked the millions of BO2 users? No you haven't, you're assuming. Why do people like you think you know things that are impossible to know? Perhaps you've seen some complaints on forums... from a tiny percentage of the actual userbase.

gallp13

Meh......sook.

nicocod

They ****** The Hardened Edition People So Hard And Then This: No 24/7 Nuketown Anymore. GO **** YOURSELFS GAYARCH!