8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 7:57 PM by avengedyesterday RSS

terrbible lag

Im having terrible lag that i can't no longer play the game without having a better killer/d record. Here are somethings that happen to me.

-Everytime im about to aim to kill someone he somehow kills me first.

-When i toss a c4 it tosses both of them.

-Evey time i start a game it freezes for about 10secs before it starts.

-If im running it was freeze for another 5-6 sec and i get killed.

-I can't no get any killstreak at all.

-By the way i've a very good internet connection so i dont think its because of that.

- too many hit markers. For example if i shoot someone with a shotgun up close i get a hitmarker. But if he hits me up close i instanly die.

-Sometimes if i want to reload it will not reload until 3-4 laters which most times i end up getting killed.

Overall, this are somethings that im currently haveing issues with. Let me know also if you're having the same issues or some of them. Also, let me know other issues you're probable having as well.

• Re: terrbible lag
    IndyOldGuy

LUribe408 wrote:

Here are somethings that happen to me.

-Evey time i start a game it freezes for about 10secs before it starts.

-If im running it was freeze for another 5-6 sec and i get killed.

-I can't no get any killstreak at all.

-By the way i've a very good internet connection so i dont think its because of that.

Same things here, the killcams even lag for me, I get waaay too much frame stuttering and rubberbanding, hell I go to shoot at a uav and it even lags!!  The final killcam always freezes for a second or 2 as well....sux!!
    I had the frame stuttering once in awhile in MW3 but now its almost evry game!!

iAmEFFeX

The game is almost completely unplayable for me tonight. It's a complete waste of time. I'd do better just putting the controller on the floor. FIX THIS GAME!

jessiecat

Can someone then tell me why I have full bars but I'm still emptying my clip into them just to kill them? Had enough!

avengedyesterday

They tweaked something in patch 1.03 that was suppose to deal with the hard freeze. Every since then many many many people on the ps3 have had major lag.