20 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 7:56 PM by KrazyAce13 RSS

I will be selling my copy back next week

If the hard freeze issue is not taken care of. Thanks for nothing Treyarch but a waste of my money. Ill enjoy playing battlefield and borderlands 2 since they dont hard freeze my system 8 times a day. Thanks again. BTW I have the new slim ps3 and no other games have this issue so stop trying to blame sony for your programming issues.

• Re: I will be selling my copy back next week
    ChestSplittah

I just got a email from Gamestop saying that if you sell it back now you can $30. I might just have to take them up on that offer.

Isn't that just pathetic that we have to bite a $30 loss when they will just sell it right back for $60. All because a company cant do there jobs correctly or at least keep us informed.

You having problems as well Chest Splittah?

ChestSplittah

Yes. The Flash Lunges through bullets. Shots not killing someone, yet they kill me easily. Yellow bar people time freezing my hitbox (shooting where I was). Pathetic. I though the Search Preference (Best) was supposed to increase search time, yet I'm thrown right into matches. Playing GW, having a team of 5 vs.9 for nearly an entire match because the system is broke and wont add players.

I'm hoping one day I'll put mine in and it will read the disc but currently it won't, ps3 stopped reading discs altogether after bo2 froze it a couple of times

ChestSplittah

Vizionary2012 wrote:

I'm hoping one day I'll put mine in and it will read the disc but currently it won't, ps3 stopped reading discs altogether after bo2 froze it a couple of times

That's horrible. Have you contacted Customer Service? I'm just asking...I know people have done so, though I dont know what the outcome ever has been concerning a situation like yours.

I tried the sony customer service and they told me that seeing as my ps3 I have to either purchase a new one or I have to send it to the US, get it in a special box and then send it to sony, during which time I have to pay for the shipping to and from, then pay for the duty to and from Jamaica. All because I had faith in a game developer. Very very disappointed and unless this game and any future ones that I wish to play are released in the ps store I won't be able to play.

I asked them if they will be releasing black ops 2 in the store and they said they could not confirm it, whether the representative is indeed unknowing of whether it will be or whether she is under instructions not to say I am unsure. But it seems that I won't be able to play it unless they release it in the store, hopefully if they do it is soon, preferably before Christmas

your bluray drive might be the reason for the freeze if the lens is worn or damaged it will cause the same results drive is a lot less expensive to replace than a whole system should check it out. also ppl if your systems getting damaged go to corporate hit the higher ups with floods of calls then they will get on the grunts ass to do something to fix it when they start feeling the pressure of possible money loss don't let the scrub customer service low end grunts **** you around go up the chain of command or go straight to corporate.

t-fibby

It took time at launch when using Best than it takes now finding a match, it's like it's disabled or something because all search option throw you in a lobby right away and produce equally laggy lobbies.

ChestSplittah

t-fibby wrote:

It took time at launch when using Best than it takes now finding a match, it's like it's disabled or something because all search option throw you in a lobby right away and produce equally laggy lobbies.

Exactly. It was providing pretty decent quality matches before. They probably did disable it. They always endup screwing up matchmaking to benefit those that have a hard time finding matches or qood quality matches because of the player population around their location, or because they have bargain basement internet, or stealing it.

t-fibby

Well, I'm from Finland and mostlikely the total amount of people who live here and play BO2 MP is lower than in a large US metropolitan area for example, but since most of our country and the rest of Scandinavia have pretty decent internet, i had very little trouble getting into decent matches with little or no lag at all while using the Best-seach option. Now they have somehow messed it up, maybe they have taken lessons from IW on how to patch things up so that it will only make things worse ?

IndyOldGuy

ChestSplittah wrote:

Yes. The Flash Lunges through bullets. Shots not killing someone, yet they kill me easily. Yellow bar people time freezing my hitbox (shooting where I was). Pathetic. I though the Search Preference (Best) was supposed to increase search time, yet I'm thrown right into matches. Playing GW, having a team of 5 vs.9 for nearly an entire match because the system is broke and wont add players.

Ya know, last night me and another guy were partied up, and we started game and it put us in a game against 1 guy, no others ever joined...how broken something must be

if you are with in the time frame of the return policy tell them you beat campaign and its possible for a full refund or atleast in store credit