9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 3:21 PM by Kdo1717 RSS

FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!

Fix lag compensation right now sick and tired of this NO ONE should have an advantage just cause of their signal sick and tired of being Insta-killed and my shots not registering and fix your spawn system right NOW it shouldn't feel like Havana on Demolition every match I play. I played FFA just now and I was killed at my spawn 10 times in a row seriously I should not be spawning near people and I sure as hell shouldn't have people spawning behind me especially when I am not even camping. FIX THESE TWO THINGS NOW!!!! Or this is the last game I buy from any company that's with Activision even if it's not CoD related sick tired of the effort that you make when it comes to making a game you should of fixed the spawns 4 games ago and the lag if you can't fix start banning people who lag and if you can't fix the spawns BAN ALL people exploiting the spawn system I wanna have fun not get killed every second because of BS I should be dying because of my mistakes and my mistakes alone NOT because Lag Compensation and the terrible easy to exploit spawns.