18 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 3:24 PM by AllSkillNoTalk RSS

EXPRESS game mode - NO GHOST

Ghost is just out of control 3 people are using it a game and its already bad enough where in this game you loose every gunfight cause of lag compensation and people say you cant camp with ghost thats bs you can just use stock and move back and forth with it in a building also you can unlock before level 55 its RIDICULOUS everyone is using the permanent unlock tocken on ghost and it is just bs and then people use surpressors and ghost WTF how lame can you be that you have to come up from behind people to kill them thats all ghost people do and you say you nerfed it well NO you dint.

In my opinion this game is more like Modern Warfare 4 then Black Ops 2 its just riduclous in BO1 we had a no ghost game mode that all the good people played and it was fun and i want an opinion from some people who DONT use ghost because most people with ghost are trash and only have a 1kd i dont use ghost and hold a 3.00kd and a 2w/l. 

So who agress we need an express game mode that takes away ghost and all the people that use ghost can just play the regular game modes like they did in BO1 

• Re: EXPRESS game mode - NO GHOST

i agree

r33k

blame UAV spam. until that goes away, i'll be running ghost so i can kill all the pacmans. you just dont like it because you are one of those pacmans. chase dem dots sonNnNnN

vims1990

r33k wrote:

blame UAV spam. until that goes away, i'll be running ghost so i can kill all the pacmans. you just dont like it because you are one of those pacmans. chase dem dots sonNnNnN

Exactly, too many red dot chasers who rely on UAV spam.

I use Ghost. If I'm constantly rushing and picking off players by surprise while they have a UAV up, they can't complain that I was camping since the perk requires you to move.

see u just admitted ur bad u have to get a person by surprise to kill them kid you should kys

The players who benefit from ghost are those who run and gun.

Without it; I flank the enemy. They ADS to the side because their 3 kill streak earned them a radar.

With it: I flank, push up behind the enemy, and if they aren't paying attention they die.

TBH I believe ghost should allow a player to be off the radar for ~3 seconds if they stand still, or remain off the radar while ads + moving without a stock, the way they have altered it makes it a much more offensive perk than before.

Also, having playlists that forbid perks is dumb. Wastes playlist space that could be used to include things like HC Dom, team tac, objective, 2v2 multiteam, 2v2 doubles, etc, etc.

LoL i Agree

I don't get why people a fussing over ghost. By using a full anti-detention setup(ie)Ghost, Cold Blooded, Dead Silence, you lose space for the more advantageous perks such as Flak Jacket or Tactical Mask, and I'd say Hardline is definitely the better choice over Ghost.

parnezzi

flak jackets not that good since ghost will hide you so enemies don't know to throw grenades your way, even if the explosives in this game are way OP, cold blooded just hides you from things that highlight you that players use, not that helpful since the crutch attachment range finder still has good sights and nobody uses the thermal.

and lol dead silence i laugh at idiots who use this because they don't realize that the game has no audio files, or actual sounds to pick up.

IF EVERY ONE IS UNLOCKING IT THEN IT GOES TO PROVE ALL WINERS ABOUT IT WRONG..

sorry about caps

myevo8you

HAHAHAHAHA, all the good people? So you mean the 500-800 people out of 4 million that played the game? Get a grip.

Rednecksniper39

AllSkillNoTalk wrote:

i dont use ghost and hold a 3.00kd and a 2w/l.

So you do one of two things. You either play will a full team off six all the time or you dashboard frequently. Which is it?

you, sir, are an idiot. do you really need the mini map so bad that you can't kill without it. how lame to brag about your stats. i'm sure you play with a group of people vs. random people in ground war. ghost was never a problem until all the new bandwagoners showed up and sucked so now they balance the game by introducing quick scoping, noob toobs and other bs.

The only people who will complain about ghost actually being used are the pathetic players who chase red dots and can't get kills when ghost users come out of nowhere.

"OMG YOU WEREN'T ON MY MINIMAP, I DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU WERE....HOW DID YOU KILL MEEEEEE?!?!?!?! *RAGE*

I will be using ghost, as i have on all cod's i've played as i like to take campers by surprise, the ones who would normally sit there, aiming at one spot, waiting for your red dot to come closer and closer.

brsox

I am definitely going to use my unlock token on ghost. It is infuriating to try running around without it. Every headglitcher, window camper, crouch walker, perma-ADS-er is pre aiming me when they have a UAV up... I can't wait to get to level 55 and unlock ghost for good. Enjoy being snuck up on!