15 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 11:47 AM by Tomnician RSS

stop crying

greggggggg

people need to stop complaining about lag or this game sucks.. go play something else then. im tired of playing online and people just complain about every little thing. i actually think this is a good game. treyarch put some work into this game so its not the copy and paste modern warfare games that we have been playing. this doesnt feel like a map pack...  yea lag is a little off but that happens with any online game. get a better connection, grab a tissue and stop crying. you dont need to play it. you cant just run and gun anymore.. you have to actually play smart. so stop crying or get off the game.

• Re: stop crying
    Rednecksniper39

greggggggg wrote:

get a better connection

Don't try to lecture when you have no clue what you are talking about.

English Johnnie

Trying to play smart usually gets me killed. how can people get better than what they've got? most people have Fibre Optic at the best level they can get?

Let complainers complain, because you don't need to read the complaints. so stop crying or get off the forum.

this game has broken matchmaking, perfect ten is unbalanced, sniping is overpowered, quickscoping hasn't been fixed, map design at times is awful, spawns are stupid, weapons are unbalanced, some attachments do nothing, and it lags.

I paid money for this so you're damn right i'm going to 'cry' about it. I paid for a working product. I'm still waiting for it.

It's not even as if Treyarch have bothered to even favour us with a comment. They sit there on twitter ignoring every comment and question. People have paid these lazy scumbags and what do they have to show for it? At least tell us if you are going to fix it or not. The 'best connection' preference doesn't even work. It never ever finds matches, which makes it pointless.

Why on earth are Activision not demanding answers? I'd be mortified if i was representing such a shoddy crew as Treyarch and I'd be on the side of my customers demanding answers and fixes.

I will never understand how gamers seem to think that, even after paying money, wanting nothing more than the product they've paid for to work, they are being unreasonable.

I started searching for a match on 'best' connection before I started typing, and it's still not found anything. Complete waste of money.    

you aren't in charge here.  people will do what they please. 

I don't care if people do what they please. I care that treyarch are too craven to bother to respond to the numerous complaints made by numerous people about their game. It's unplayable. There's no other word for it. I'm sick to death of the nonsense that I see in game. I just had a match where I shot a guy point blank in the chest with the shotgun pistol thing and the guy just takes no damage and knifes me. Every time i fire a damn weapon i'm shooting blanks. Every killcam i see the guy, if i'm lucky to hit him at all, no matter if he's stood right in front of me, he never flinches. It's utterly and absolutely broken.    

Agu5ia

Agree with you, greggggggg. What ever is your nick how dare you say to stop crying!!! We paid about £50 for game and £40 for season pass!!! What the ****!!! They should sort it out!!! Now I can not get anywhere with this game!!!! We are a bloody customers and they should make us happy especially we paid so much money for this!!!

r33k

greg, are you not being a hypocrite for crying about those who are crying? please find some tissue, your mascara is running.

First game of the day. 6 spawn kills. Seems legit.

smokyking1987

it is your connection we very rarely suffer with lagging.

Wait...this game isn't about run 'n gun anymore?  Are we playing the same game?

f4t4lerror wrote:

Wait...this game isn't about run 'n gun anymore?  Are we playing the same game?

This, you actually are able to "run-in-gun" in this game more opposed to most of the CoD's, which is refreshing. But I do somewhat agree to what the OP is saying to an extent.

Tomnician

OP has no right to tell others-who are actually experiencing real problems-what they need to do or say about the game.-

Then I read the part:

greggggggg wrote:

get a better connection,

HAHAHAHA OP is an idiot, GG BK, you surely have a clue!!!