13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 7:54 AM by slimzy84 RSS

Any other Hardcore players feeling hard done by?

Ive been playing hardcore for every COD ive owned along with my clan. I had high hopes for BO2 to impress, especially after MW3 took out HCHQ!!

I know Hardcore players are the minority, but surely they need to put up the HC games from recent COD series?

I cant get along with the QS'ers in core, and the campers in HC TDM, i hate how slow S&D is.

More Hardcore games please!!

• Re: Any other Hardcore players feeling hard done by?
    r33k

hardcore ONLY player here too. i was upset in MW3 that no CTF was in HC. so i played DOM, which is awesome in HC mode. now.. no DOM in HC lol.  but yea, HC players always get shafted. cause no one likes to play on hard mode (cause they weak)

Completely and totally agree.  As a HC mode gamer I'm seriously considering binning BO2 to go back to MW3.  BO2 needs HC modes for HQ, domination, search 'n' destroy & hardpoint.  When trying to play hardcore on BO2 you're lumbered with campers as they have no incentive to do otherwise.

Im sad to say but some games ive found myself having to camp just to get kills! If you cant beat them join em!

Atleast with DOM/HQ/KF ect theres an objective, TDM is poor on HC, especially when you get someone spawning behind you!

CTF is the best available atm... but personally im not a fan.

TightNinja1

Yup this game need more harcore game modes...and quick

xrusmanx

WELL YES WE ARE THE MINORITY AND THEY BEING TREYARK TOLD US WE WOULD HAVE A BETTER SELECTION OF HARDCORE GAMES TO PLAY. I ALSO WAS HCHQ PLAYER WENT TO DOM AND REALLY LIKED HC KC. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS COPY AND PASTE IT, TO OUR PLAY LIST  . THE ONLY GOOD THING I CAN SAY ABOUT IT ,IS WE DIDNT HAVE TO LEVEL TO 19 BEFORE WE COULD PLAY HARDCORE. I TRIED CORE AND THE LAG COMP IS SO BAD KILLING SOMEONE IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, SO WHY BOTHER DOING LEAGUE PLAY OR ANY OF THE OTHER GOOD THINGS WHEN THERE IS NO HARD CORE. THEY MADE THERE MONEY THEY BUY THE CHEAPEST PEER TO PEER SERVERS AND THINK CORE IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. LAG COMP IS BS EVEN IN HARDCORE, A 50 CAL SNIPER GETTING A HIT MARKER IN THE HEAD WELL DONE TREYARK.

xrusmanx

WELL YES WE ARE THE MINORITY AND THEY BEING TREYARK TOLD US WE WOULD HAVE A BETTER SELECTION OF HARDCORE GAMES TO PLAY. I ALSO WAS HCHQ PLAYER WENT TO DOM AND REALLY LIKED HC KC. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS COPY AND PASTE IT, TO OUR PLAY LIST  . THE ONLY GOOD THING I CAN SAY ABOUT IT ,IS WE DIDNT HAVE TO LEVEL TO 19 BEFORE WE COULD PLAY HARDCORE. I TRIED CORE AND THE LAG COMP IS SO BAD KILLING SOMEONE IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, SO WHY BOTHER DOING LEAGUE PLAY OR ANY OF THE OTHER GOOD THINGS WHEN THERE IS NO HARD CORE. THEY MADE THERE MONEY THEY BUY THE CHEAPEST PEER TO PEER SERVERS AND THINK CORE IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. LAG COMP IS BS EVEN IN HARDCORE, A 50 CAL SNIPER GETTING A HIT MARKER IN THE HEAD WELL DONE TREYARK.

xrusmanx

xrusmanx

Not a fan of CTF myself.  I wish I could be a camper, I find it too boring - waiting for someone to run past me just for a kill!

Yeah same here, but theres only so much of having the enemy spawn behind me when im on a streak i can take! Sometimes you have to camp in HCTDM just to get a decent K/D!

More objective Hardcore games needed quicktime!

I can definatly say ive not played BO2 as much since they took out nuketown and not added anymore HC game modes. Dissapointing really cos' i thought Treyarch had actually nailed it this time... Seems not!

people keep saying its because hardly any one plays hardcore 10pm uk time last night there was 47,000 people playing hardcore and you know that number would increase massively if more game modes were added