1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 10:37 AM by melrose Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this is something n ew to you you obviously have never palyed other cods the smgs have always been over powered p90 mw1 mp40 w@W ump mw2 ak74u blop1 pp90m1 mw3 mp7 blops2. while i t does suck to have to be forced to fight fire with fire and resort to having to use these same guns to get a kill it's nothing new and it's even worse now that the maps are getting smaller and smaller with each new cod sooner or later we'll be spawn grnading because we will be spawning together because the maps are so small. wow people need to stop whining about nerfing **** because you get killed 100 times in a game isnt the gun it's your lack of adaptation adapt to the situation dont go rushing with an smg stay out of the hot areas place shock charges and bettys, and i agree with whoever said it i would love to die 100 deaths in dom right now if i could even play the game.

also i bet you were one of the people that complained about the model 1887s on mw2 right without doing your homework here is the issue with treyarc infinity ward listening to nerf this nerf that those  models are a black powderd shotty capable of reaching 100 yards in its day of creation and people complain about realisim and then they complain about things that can do 10xs the distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nx4UMYPFjE look at the lack of recoil and that range is about what i kill and get killed from consitently

• 31. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IndyOldGuy

kawi wrote:

I am not a fan of SMG with laser sight attachment...Insta-kills galore. Just adjust the hipfire of every SMG and increase recoil of ALL guns for better balance.

ya this hipfiring with pinpoint accuracy from all ranges is getting on my nerves!

• 32. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Scorr

Use the Remmington or KSG, one shot kill (up to medium range with the KSG). I don't struggle against SMGs as I use the map to my advantage, don't fight smg's near corners or tight spaces...

• 33. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thebestgameralive

Gonna have to be honest and agree with this statement.... EVERYONE is running around mindlessly with SMG's.  Treyarch has changed the game, making it the easiest to get flanked all the time, and for the SMGs to have no flinch when shot.  Yes there is toughness but jeez, no flinch at all?

Let's see what they fix in the upcoming updates

• 34. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like people cant adapt.

• 35. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but they also have put things in the game such as bettys shock charge combos to slow the smg rushers and eliminate the problem bet people that complain havent unlocke the 2 yet or arent smart enough to put them in a class to fall back on if they run into these people.

• 36. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont get it. I did a test, er sort of. I used an SMG then the type 25 and then even the FAL. All were the same result. I had similar amount of kills and deaths and I finished at or near the top in just about every game.

Its not the weapon its the shooter.

• 37. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The egineer perk and emp's help at lot...  I only get hit with those if they throw it while I am shooting them and I can't get away before the delay.  I have more problems with c4 than shock charges, betty's and claymores combined, because the people that use c4 are usually pretty good at throwing it and then blowing it up at the perfect time.  In fact using shock charges and betty's means I have a good idea where you are camped at...

• 38. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FAL is an awesome gun...  If you can get it leveled up and get the select fire for it, it's almost as good as a sniper rifle with an acog...  If you have move set it to full auto and you have a more powerful scar.

• 39. Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the plan...except without the ACOG, I prefer iron sights or the reflex. Thoug like I said I do fairly well with it in single shot mode. I do usually have to switch to a different gun on faster maps though or if Im just totally getting thumped.