19 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2012 11:11 AM by PifGlopGlop RSS

black ops 2 lol

gkidd44

i am angry with myself for buying this rubbish after the first black ops i should have learned. playing it i could crush the controller Aaaaa even the campaign was crap it was like they let 12 years old design it

• Re: black ops 2 lol
    Merlyn57

Traded MW3 in on black ops 2 Tuesday and then traded black ops 2 in for MW3 on Thursday lmao. Have had every COD game since COD4 and black ops 2 is the worst one yet. What a piece of **** and an insult to us gamers.

True bro It sucs !!

Izjar11

Question for you guys who do not like BO2.

Apart from the internal issues (spawn, lag) what is it that you do not like about the game.

Note: I do not want to know that lag, spawn, all that other mess is the reason. Or is that your only reason?

I'm really trying to like BO2 for what it is...but they are making super hard on me.

Multiplayer:

I play Domination 99% of the time,and it has taken a dump on BO2. They seperated it into 2 rounds instead of a long 1 Round. The maps are all too small. You can go from one side of the map to the other in less time that it takes to capture a flag solo. Which means capping all 3 flags is almost impossible. That makes the 2 flag capture and camp game almost a common occurrence on this game. If your team doesn't get B,then you are pretty much assured a loss. There are very few people playing Dominayion on BO2 that actually do the obj. I've just found camp/frag fests there.

Zombies:

Haven't put too much time in this mode,but it's pretty decent so far. They changed the style up a little bit,I kinda prefer the old style gameplay. But once again,I haven't spent too much time on it.

Campagin:

From what I played,its decent. You played one you played them all. imo

rainmaker6

Izjar11 wrote:

Apart from the internal issues (spawn, lag) what is it that you do not like about the game.

Note: I do not want to know that lag, spawn, all that other mess is the reason. Or is that your only reason?

A few things come to me off hand

Power of the guns are too weak. Takes too many bullets to drop someone.

Aim assist is too good. Seems even stronger than MW3

In my opinion the kills streaks are lame

Bouncing Betty's are good (maybe because of the lag and hearing them trigger late) but the claymore are as lame as MW3. I also find it "funny" how you can shoot people through brick walls but can't shoot devices like claymore/bettys etc through gyprock (maybe the lag again and dying after reaching cover)

Recoil is too weak which makes the semi autos even less compelling to use than in MW3.

They seem to have capped the fire rate on the semi autos even more than in MW3 again making them less compelling to use. Maybe my imagination but I can't fire them as fast as the MK-14 which I loved using in MW3.

The submachine guns have as much damage as the assault rifles, less recoil and better fire rates. MP7 actually has more damage than the Fal semi auto and the Skorpion has more damage than all assault rifles. This is just wrong. The only advantage the assault rifles have is range.

I am not a fan of the MMS and Target Finder optic attachments.

I find the game can be very choppy at times

The only thing that I like better than MW3 are the maps. But then again MW3 had hands down the worst map of MW1, 2 or 3 and BO1.

mwfan55

The submachine guns have as much damage as the assault rifles, less recoil and better fire rates. MP7 actually has more damage than the Fal semi auto and the Skorpion has more damage than all assault rifles. This is just wrong. The only advantage the assault rifles have is range.

This is very true and it's pissing me off.

kylet345

I love how wrong this guy is in every way about the guns. Look up the stats for them before you comlain.

Ungrateful_Dead

You can't remove the lag from the complaint because it infects everything else.  At least once per game my character freezes and I get to find out how I died on the kill-cam.  Lag switching or just lag, it happens all the time.  Over half my friends quit playing out of frustration before they hit 1st prestige, and these are gamers who play a lot and are good at the game (before this one).

I actually like a lot of what they have done with BO2, but the execution of the multiplayer for me has been beyond frustrating.  I believe it has a lot to do with BO2 being built on Xbox again, with PS3 as an afterthought.  I started on Black Ops as an older gamer and battled through that game and MW3, slowly improving my game.  I study strategies, tips, learn and adapt to do that.  Now I am sliding backwards on MW3, because besides taking fast twitch to a new level, that playing field isn't level for whatever reason..

I think a big problem is the scorestreaks have been buffed to the point that it inihibits the gameplay.  In Dom for example, it is quite normal for me when playing solo to find myself the only one trying to cap B.  The rest of the team will stop by the home flag long enough for points and then find a camping perch to build their scorestreaks.  I actually joined a game in progress with a team that had a big lead.  Why did people leave when they were winning?  The enemy had avoided contesting flags and just kill-whored until the winning team was getting spawn killed by the streaks.  The full team with all the streaks never came close to catching up, but there were only 3 of us on the winning team at the end of the game.

IndyOldGuy

Izjar11 wrote:

I am liking the game better than I first did, but these are things that I do not like, or bug me, off top of my head.

No hitmarker sound, hit detection bad, red screen /contoller vibration seems to happen too late, you are already dead.

The lame silenced gun sounds, I swear these are taken from a drum machine!!

Goofy voices and death sounds..."enemies with weapons spotted"  really ya think???!!

some crazy kill streaks.......

the 'profanity' ban when trying to rename your classes, you cannot even use the actual gun name, it calls it profanity!

hipfirng seems to be more accuarte than ADSing, and someone alreayd mentioned the power of smg's....

And I almost forgot, some of the entirely goofy target dot choices, really a smiley face?  A mustache?? gimme a break!

rainmaker6

IndyOldGuy wrote:

And I almost forgot, some of the entirely goofy target dot choices, really a smiley face?  A mustache?? gimme a break!

So true. I actually forgot about this. At least give real choices not just goofy choices.

Internal issues aside, its how much they cattered the game towards SMG's.  All maps (except two) are tiny, and all of them are cluttered with so much crap (even the large maps), that lose quarters weapons are the best option always.  Not to mention I'm pretty sure the lag issues are favoring higher rate of fire weapons like SMGs... or I could be that every assault rifle is underpowered.

Internal issues aside, its how much they cattered the game towards SMG's.  All maps (except two) are tiny, and all of them are cluttered with so much crap (even the large maps), that lose quarters weapons are the best option always.  Not to mention I'm pretty sure the lag issues are favoring higher rate of fire weapons like SMGs... or I could be that every assault rifle is underpowered.