12 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2012 8:21 PM by jlmartin7282 RSS

Team Deathmatch NOT working??

After playing this morning for a while now all of a sudden team deathmatch is broken. It will get all of the players in the room then (as of now 34 minutes) will continuously "claim" that it is trying to balance teams. I tried free for all and it seems to be ok, but why isnt Team Deathmatch working? If something is wrong you need to shut it down til its fixed because this is excruciatingly frustrating.

• Re: Team Deathmatch NOT working??
    P0nic0rn78

What console are you on?

360. Sorry should have put that. Its still doing it. I literally sat and waited to see how long and I finally left the lobby after 45 minutes.

Zilla1215

I too am on a 360 and cannot get a match and when I finally do I get the same message " Error modifying session". I have scanned the forums and many people are having this issue. I haven't seen any replies from Activision yet. I just want to know that something is being done to fix this. I am a huge fan of the Call of Duty franchise as a whole. Please just let us know something.

I agree. This has been going on since about 1pm (EST) and you cant tell me they dont know its messed up, lol. They boast about how many people are playing...so it has to be monitored somehow. I would rather it be completely down (so I would know theyre actually fixing it) than for it to be all botched up like it is now. If anyone sees anything on another site please let us know.

And why wont this page stop loading??? I have to refresh everytime because its all locked up. Im thinking zombies have invaded Activision.

ATVIAssist

Hey Guys,

Wanted to get a better understanding of this error you are encountering. Are all of you just sitting in the lobby until a message pops up? Does the game ever start, and if so how long does it take until a match is found?

Would it be possible to grab a screenshot of the error if it happens again? ^JG

I am experiencing this also on my xbox360. I start a search for team deathmatch and as it trys to connect to a room I get the error messesage "error modifying session".  If it does connect to a room I get in a constantant loop of trying balance teams.  Am only experience this in team deathmatch.

'

Yes the world "CAN NOT PLAY" core team death match. Everytime we go to search for a game it gives us the error "error modifying session", but you can play other game types but sometimes you get the same error on there too. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP so we can play all thanksgiving weekend.

Xbox 360. Im also having same problem search for match in team deathmatch playlist and wont connect to any room says"error modifying session" but i can play other playlists with no problems. Also tried to search team deathmatch with friends that could connect to tdm playlist and once they try to search with me we all get error modify session playlist message.also ground war wont start says keeps searching for more players when rooms full. So ive been playing kill confirm all night no problems.crazy thing everything was fine this morning.

Vikanug

This keeps happening to me also

This is happening to me also. If I try to play team deathmatch it just searches and searches forever. NAT is open. XBOX

Problems continue... Activision is still silent.... They didn't have a problem firing out a press release when they hit $1bn after 15days, but to actually take care of their customers, no way. They are more interested in rolling out their DLC and raking in more money rather than fix the problems everyone is facing now. Activision, MAKE THIS RIGHT FOR YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!!