1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2012 8:03 AM by Mahburg Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game

a) BLOPS2 is set in 2025, they made up guns and made you use them, deal with it

b) Getting the kill is the easy part, running in the open and picking up the tags without being killed yourself is the hard part

c) Nobody cares about your rich daddy

d) Stop reposting, and refrain from posting again if possible

• 41. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game

Good, I'm happy to hear you don't get killsteaks when you ignore the objective in objective based game modes. Idiot.

• 42. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game

its a poo game. connection is terrible. makes killstreaks too easy for nuuubs. you can literally hear your gun firing more bullets than the actual amount being registered. iv got one of the best internet plans and had over a 3kd in the previous 3 cods. its not my internet. gave this game a good try. its just bad. 
    duffman homie your either some treyarch d*** rider or one of those kids who's mudd at all cods and gets tea-bagged on the regular. couldnt tell the difference besides a little less baggin. keep getting that UAV and care package bro. - negative4lyfe

ATLEEEAST RELEASE THE GALIL ON MULTIPLAYER

• 43. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game

did that and was put with the host from france ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)....france

• 44. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game

they created call of duty in general.

• 45. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game
    mp7headshot

I have raged for the last time and am looking online to see what is happening with my beloved franchise. As far as I can tell EVERYONE is experiencing this except for that one guy that lives in Australia! Most of my XBL friends have only played a few hours and set this game aside to play Halo 4. Please fix this issue so this game doesn't go in the re cycle bin! - Yes I remember the host issue when mw3 first released but it was fixed after a month or so and it was nothing compared to this. As far as I can tell I am getting one hit marker for every 3 bullets on target and sometimes no hit markers. Video games should be entertaining and fun- developers need to focus on that and not controlling peoples connections.

• 46. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game
    mp7headshot

I have raged for the last time and am looking online to see what is happening with my beloved franchise. As far as I can tell EVERYONE is experiencing this except for that one guy that lives in Australia! Most of my XBL friends have only played a few hours and set this game aside to play Halo 4. Please fix this issue so this game doesn't go in the re cycle bin! - Yes I remember the host issue when mw3 first released but it was fixed after a month or so and it was nothing compared to this. As far as I can tell I am getting one hit marker for every 3 bullets on target and sometimes no hit markers. Video games should be entertaining and fun- developers need to focus on that and not controlling peoples connections.

• 47. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game

I personally was perfectly fine on mw3 and bo1...BO2 is just horrid for me, I didn't even know what lag compensation was until I played this game.

• 48. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game

I have been dealing with the lag as well and it does get frustrating, as far as the hit detection I have experienced but not near as much as the lag. I would consider myself an average player, my k/d ratio on other games was usually .60 - .80 on this game I am a little over 1.0. After thinking about it just now that really tells you that there is something really off about the hit detection, If a player like me can post as far as I am think descent k/d ratio.

• 49. Re: Black Ops 2 - The Unplayable Game
    STONEs315

Sorry that we want what should be a GIVEN in a big name first person shooter!!! And who ever posted that vid has it lucky ... I constantly run 22mbps down 5 up on my ps3 ( my real dl speed is at 75+)... And four bars at all times .. But by the time I even see an enemy he's already located me, targeted me, fired at me, and killed me.. And any one who believes lag comp doesn't exist, either has a bad connection  or no perception of time.....explain to me how 2 and 3 bar players are at the top of EVERY MATCH... Not sometimes .... Every time ........ ALL WE WANT IS A FAIR GAME WHERE IT TAKES THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME TO KILL OR BE KILLED...  Your brain dead if you think it's possible to shoot an enemy that didnt come around a corner yet... But some how you have bullets flying at you, no damage indicators, let alone time to pull your gun up... It not possible... And trying to do something thats impossible is no fun..... In mw3 no one complained beacause half the time you ended up on the lucky side of lag comp .... In Bo 2 the same people are getting owned every match.... Pretty soon there will be no players with a good enough connection to host .... I know I'm done giving them money and I know I'm not alone ........ Some of us are sick of entering a war with a nerf gun