5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 5:52 PM by antix- RSS

Black Ops 2 Issues

renagaade

Issue #1 - Clan Tags and Naming

------------------------------------------------

The clan tag I was trying to use was [FATE] when I tried to enter the clan it says it was profienity which I can't understand why seeing as there is nothing wrong with it. Also I noticed that the weapon Ballista is also prohibited and can't name a class that which makes no sense seeing that it is the games gun.

Issue #2 - Lag/Locked Menus/Freezing

-------------------------------------------

The lag issues I am having are my menu is locking up, and freezing. Also when I am in game again it's locking up and everything freezes for about 8 secs and when the game starts it try's to say my ethernet cord is unplugged(Which it's not I checked)

Issue #3 - Wildcards, Perks, and Shock Charges/Mines

------------------------------

Wildcards-

Now this is just my opinion but I don't like the fact that you get 3 wildcards and they count as a slot which means if you want 3 attachments which is one wild card and you want another perk which cost another wildcard you're forced to get rid of ether your lethal, tactical or secondary weapons and I don't think it should be that way. I think the wild cards should stay the way they are but just make it so tha you don't have to delete a slot to use them.

Perks-

I've noticed that at least to me you reload slow on this game and was wondering if you can add in a perk(sleight of hand) like MW3 where I can reload faster and yes I do know there is a attachment called fast mag but that is just waste of an attachment slot were I could use it for something else.

Shock charges and Mines-

The reason I am talking about this is I'm sure many other people are getting annoyed with them as well. I think you need to add is something else besides a perk that I can run over and or not be effected by them. The reason for this is because every time I die or get hit with a mine or shock charge it's always ended up to be someone just sitting in the same spot waiting and waiting for people to just walk by which I also think that needs to change were if you are in the same spot or area for more then 20 seconds you show up on the radar and a lot of people would not agree with that but that's also just because I like running and gunning.

• Re: Black Ops 2 Issues

How about no to the QD QS? Those **** have ruined the series long enough. Use the sniper right, or don't use it at all.

IndyOldGuy

renagaade wrote:

Issue #1 - Clan Tags and Naming

------------------------------------------------

So I noticed that when I try to create the clan tag I had on many other games the clan tag [FATE] says it profienity but yea I can put kkk, gay and many other way worse things in my clan not only that but the gun the games very own gun named Ballista is even prohibited the game says now WTF is that who coded that part of the game fire that got honestly coming from a programmer I know you guys couldnt have made it that bad the the very own gun you put in there is prohibited that's sad. Please fix it so that proper works are blocked and I can use my [FATE] clan tag that ever other game has let me use thank you.

I tired to create a shotgun class  and name it 'shotty' and wouldnt let me due to 'profanity'  stupid as hell

RedDevilof91

Issue #2 - Lag/Locked Menus/Freezing

-------------------------------------------

I am constantly every time I get on this game the menu lag or lock up and I freeze also when I go in a room my count down timer locks up at 10 then 8 secs later a 2 pops up and the game starts but then it trys to say my ethernet cord is unplugged(which its not) and I'm lagging out.

This issue is happening with everyone it is getting beyond a joke. I personally preordered this game at the first point you could within the UK and now myself and my friends i play with (all have reported this) have at some point had an issue with it it freezing and locking up on certain screens. I know its just a performance issue but there is no fault at my end. I have gone through all procedures to ensure a good connection and have the highest possible broadband speed.

I have to agree with the freezing issues. My game is currently locking up my station quite often to the point my ps3 needs to be reset. The menus online are locking up and freezing every 10 sec. This game was poorly developed and I hope to see some patches to fix alot of the issues.