16 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 11:17 AM by Itsbroken RSS

The numbers say it all

sirsmug

Previous CODS first 2 weeks at leaset 600-900000 players online at any given time. Blops2 245000 online the 360 community have really fell in love with this cod.

• Re: The numbers say it all

I absolutely love it. I think this is the best CoD yet. I am loving reading all the complainers posts too, it puts a smile on my face. "waaaaaaah ghost sucks I cant camp" "wahhhhhhh SMGs are too powerful with laser sights! they hipfire me across the room while Im shooting the ceiling above their head!!! nerf nerf nerf!!!"

Woogs89 wrote:

I absolutely love it. I think this is the best CoD yet. I am loving reading all the complainers posts too, it puts a smile on my face. "waaaaaaah ghost sucks I cant camp" "wahhhhhhh SMGs are too powerful with laser sights! they hipfire me across the room while Im shooting the ceiling above their head!!! nerf nerf nerf!!!"

I agree 100%

Nuketown is for scrubs, love the fact that its gone, makes me roflcopter at work reading all the crying.

game doesn't lag for me. maybe the scorpion is op, either way i dont care one bit cause you keep feeding me dogs and swarm every game!

For scrubs? You're just another camping kid that loves slow paced action.

Almost all of us love the fast pace action that Nuketown gives us and if we don't get 24/7 back we'll make sure to destroy treyarch's rep AGAIN.

hahaha exactly. I've had next to no issues with lag comp, nowhere near as bad as MW3 was, I don't think I have died whilst round a corner yet. I think a lot of people are just being trumped by SMGs at close range and blaming lag comp, if the enemy manages to clip you in the head a few times it will be almost instant death anyway. Flamers, please be aware that no point did I say that lag comp wasn't an issue for some.

"Treyarch plz!!! I preordered this game at no extra cost to myself and you/acti let me have exclusive access to a map as a bonus, no-where did it say that there would be uninterrupted 24/7, 365 access but plz! I think it will mention in the EULA that you/acti can change the multiplayer experience as you see fit but plz!! I want to play the same map ALL the time!!!"

Seriously, if you bought this game just to play on Nuketown then you are a complete and utter moron.

Commence flaming.

pretty sure there were 750k on yesterday...was 400k in the early morning

Ummm a lot of people that play have to go to school, work, or both during the day. The numbers during the day are always going to be lower than the numbers at night or during the weekend.

zingaa

I think the few who actually read your post new exactly what you meant, it's the other two dults who didn't have a clue...

sirsmug wrote:

Previous CODS first 2 weeks at leaset 600-900000 players online at any given time. Blops2 245000 online the 360 community have really fell in love with this cod.

Yeah, 25% of the playing community at any one time is on the probation list from having to dashboard out of this bollocks so often...

That's why...