1 2 3 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 4:55 PM by gambit1969 RSS

why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2

camper2

its just a game so what if you die its jst a game its not like it effects your life

• 1. Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2
    avengedyesterday

Being behind a tv screen and a mic makes people feel better about themselves. 99.99999 % of what people say they wouldn't have the balls to say to someones face. Anything that you do that someone can rage on will happen. People were talking mess back when the game released when i was rank 30 and they were rank 10....

Basically it doesn't matter what you do, some douche will have something to say about it.

• 2. Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2
    rlbl

Because people have to blame everything else aside from their bad game play

(although when matchmaking is not optimal.. they could blame that)

• 3. Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2
    sXedge

I'm from the UK and get matched up with alot of foreigners, whether they are french, german, spanish.. the only word I ever here from them is... "Camparrooo"

I play alot of capture the flag, and if we capture 3 flags guess what happens at half time... "Camparooosss"

Its an excuse!

• 4. Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2

your desire to think just cause it is a game we shouldn't care is a poor and close minded view of the situation, and actually it can effect your life if you are MLG, or a Youtuber. Likewise there are psychological aspects you do not take into consideration.

People play games to relax and have fun. What is fun about Black ops 2 is killing others. Whats not fun is dying. Getting easy kills may be fun, but most people enjoy real competition and Black Ops 2 has gotten a lot more competitive now with League game play. Campers are on the lower end of the enjoyment with killing. They get easy kills doing nothing, and reap the minor reward of maybe a decent KDR, and maybe a win and some exp. In reality though, camping is not really or truly "fun" and it also can contribute to your team receiving a loss they otherwise would not receive if you were not a noob and actually helped the team. Black Ops 2 is all about playing the objective, and team work. You got points for everything even if you are not getting many kills. Some of us want fair fights where skill is involved, running around, using cover and vantage points, never staying in one position for loner than a few seconds, catching the enemy off guard and getting a quad feed or better. Thats what makes the game fun, not sitting in a corner and picking kills off of players who actually play the game the way it was meant to be played. In real life camping doesn't exist, cause we can see through walls with heat seeking devices, and we do not even need to go in the same room ro area to kill you. Treyarch tried to help prevent camping with the MMS or w/e that can see people not moving within 25 meters, but no one uses it, and people just run around with lightweight so you do not see half the players with it 95% of the time. Campers have no skill, and think their good, and claim camping is a skill. There is no skill in sitting in a corner, or laying on the ground around the corner, ect.

• 5. Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2
    Izjar11

Its the first word that they can conjure to best describe an excuse.

• 6. Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2

When people are doing badly and there's no campers, but they rage that there is, then that's just sad. They're just making an excuse for doing badly.

But, if there's campers and they rage, they have every right.

Campers are absolute *******! They're almost always kids who won't sleep at night if their KDR is below 1.00. We're all playing on new maps so the decent players will have a look around, work out strategies, find the best routes for kills and objectives.

• 7. Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2
    gambit1969

Lol...Keyboard warriors you got to love them..... because they really do not have a life

• 8. Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2
    wridtrvlr

I have CMPR in my clan tag, even though I never camp.  I get **** for it all the time.  That's why I absolutely love that they put the mute all feature in the game.  It's a life saver.

• 9. Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2
    scotland-rules

If it is Team Death Match or Kill confirmed or something like that. Then I feel camping is okay. I camp sometimes in these game modes when I am either on very low health or if I know a group of them are near by.

I feel that people shout camping every single minute of the game, unless its a direct encounter e.g. face to face.

Camping is HARD in this game. You have no effective ghost perk  to help camping and UAVs are spammed quite often. We have the MM scanner and other attachments and perks to aid you and anti camping.

So really I don't think its a problem and its actually now takes skill to camp due to having no perk support for campers other than blind eye which doesn't help the UAV.

So yeah. No problem with campers in general.

Lastly.....If its in an objective then I agree its annoying. However you don't know if what the circumstances. 

1 2 3 Previous Next