10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 12:33 AM by josh1073 RSS

Really?

What happened to the community? Has treyarch given us the best support? No. But, does that give us the right to degrade ourselves as gamers and look like the pathetic community countless of gamers make a joike about? The bratty swearing community which is nothing but a joke. The community which makes other people judge everyone who plays COD biasedly as immature little kids? I have never been more ashamed of being part of a community of such immature people. There are exceptions of course but only a few stand out.

• Re: Really?

It happens.

Tactical_Power

dude this crappy game has everyone pissed off. the fact that we are here and not playing the game that just came out 1 week ago says alot.

Still to encounter one of those so called freezes. My friends aswell havent had those issues. If you are so mad be organized! Vonderhaar has said that all the ps3 community does is attack him ...which they do. If you did something wrong and I treated you like **** and cursed you...would you even want to make things right? There are threads to report and whine about freezing. Most posts are spam and sometimes dont evne have a point

"The PS3 community does is attack him." What are you talking about? Have you seen the game? It's unplayable. It'd take what Vonderhaar says with a grain of salt. He shouldn't be taken seriously, nor should Treyarch. From what I've seen, he tries to save face by calling himself, "the messenger", even though he supervises the multiplayer aspect of Black Ops II.

Isn't it their job to make things right.If he can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.As for the freezing mine has froze multiple times in multiplayer,zombies,and solo play.So complained to Sony about it and they offered a solution it was put ps3 in safe mode and delete the corrupted data then update to firmware 4.31 it is an optional firmware update and it seems to help.Also sent a support email to activision and have yet to hear anything from them and doubt I ever will.

josh1073

I have forked out £60 for this game, the graphics are horrible and to hide this they put a suttle blur to try to hide the shocking quality of the game. Yet on xbox its as crisp and clear as mw3.

Campaign i have had nothing but framerate issues and headaches from the bad graphics. Multiplayer is shocking there are not enough days to begin to convey how shocking it is.

Hardened and carepackage buyers were denied crucial information and given the impression that the only way to get nuketown zombies was to buy hardened or carepackage edition. Then on the day of release when most people had opened there copys they announced that the season pass would include the zombie map.

And vahn wonders why the ps3 community is angry and calls the devs out?! If they built the ps3 version to the same standard as they do the xbox we would have no trouble. I pay the same price as xbox users so i expect the same detail,quality,respect cant give me that? Refund me....

scotland-rules

The thing is. People expect a miracle when these fixes come. We just have to be patient. I think in about a month this whole "this game is terrible" thing will be a distant memory.

What happened is Treyarch released an incomplete game with many bugs and acted like PS3 users are trash.

They remove the best playlist in the game for no reason, then bring it back but added in different maps along with it, how stupid are they? Furthermore, why are they messing with playlists anyways when there's all these issues to work on?

I paid for this game with my own money, it's advertised as having 3 game modes, yet I only have 2, as the multiplayer is anything but complete. Is this like a beta phase or something? Do they launch it in beta and just let us work out the bugs for them? Seems that way to me.

josh1073

Hmmm blackops 1 i remember the release game shocking lag,framerate tell me did those threads go away after a month? Did the mw3 threads go away after a month?