9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 1:35 AM by Black_Jack RSS

Something needs to be done about Rage Quitters

Bush Sniffers

^ As the post title suggests I am having a serious problem with people rage quitting games, I have not played a game where atleast two people haven't rage quit. When its only one it is ok but when the whole team does I mean WHAT! nothing worse then having 7mins on the clock and 6v1!
I have trouble enough finding games atm (here in Aus) and this is just driving me crazy.

PS. I bloody love this game so much, its the community that drag it down a few levels

• Re: Something needs to be done about Rage Quitters

Absolutely agree. It's very annoying being the only person left (which for some reason seems to happen even when my team is winning?)

Hamster_Botherer

Yeah, what I suggest doing about them is fixing the game so it doesn't kick you out, crash and hard lock and then make it work properly so people feel like they're getting a fair game and don't quit to find a better game instead of wasting 10 minutes of their precious lives, which is exactly what I do when I realise that staying in the present game would be as much fun as washing my eyeballs with bleach and go and hopefuly find a better one where people die when I shoot them.  You'll forgive me if I don't actually care about you not getting your super fantastic over inflated score because you're connected better than me, but we're all entitled to seek happiness wherever it may be found

Don't know what system you're on, but over 90% of my 'losses' were from me being dropped from a game or joining a game that's seconds away from being a win for the other team.

IndyOldGuy

Hamster_Botherer wrote:

Yeah, what I suggest doing about them is fixing the game so it doesn't kick you out, crash and hard lock and then make it work properly so people feel like they're getting a fair game and don't quit to find a better game instead of wasting 10 minutes of their precious lives, which is exactly what I do when I realise that staying in the present game would be as much fun as washing my eyeballs with bleach and go and hopefuly find a better one where people die when I shoot them.  You'll forgive me if I don't actually care about you not getting your super fantastic over inflated score because you're connected better than me, but we're all entitled to seek happiness wherever it may be found

LOL exactly, if I know for sure I am behind the other guys in time, why the heck would I stay in the match?????

continuous

Funny, I was just getting ready to quote Hamster_Botherer's (cool user name) post myself. It's cool to hear somebody else express their frustration when it mirror's your own. Makes you feel a bit better about the situation. I am rage quitting so hard...

"when I realise that staying in the present game would be as much fun as washing my eyeballs with bleach and go and hopefully find a better one where people die when I shoot them."

And WHY? oh WHY? can they not provide an option "DO NOT JOIN GAMES IN PROGRESS?"

I would really just like to hear their reasoning. If I join a match and it's 12 or even more kills deep, why would I not back out? I posted about this in the MW3 forums and never got an official response but plenty of other players shared their frustrations! It was the only complaint I ever posted on that forum.

I'm going through withdrawals not being able to dig Free-For-All but MW3 is kinda over for me once I start a "new chapter" in the series, if you know what I mean.

Okay, I got told on another thread that if I get spawntrapped and owned 'just quit', now you're telling me I can't.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU IDIOTS WANT????!!!!

Cause its a POS game!! Nothing like ripping off the fans of the game and taking away what they pay for, personally glad I didnt pay extra for it and NEVER will. Pretty sad a person can't even enjoy game play anymore. And no kidding if I don't have a good connection I sure as hell am not going to stay in to build your bs rank! Cry me a river!

Black_Jack

Certainlly, everybody rage quits/dashboard on a certain period of their life. It is just human instinct that you are not doing well.

Chats/Voice Chats makes things even worse, some may brag about their kills. Others may just try to call other people hackers (hackusations) just to vent their anger.

This is the online gaming community, my dear comrades.

Cheers,

Black Jack