1 2 3 4 Previous Next 143 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2013 12:03 AM by DarkGalg Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 10. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

I started playing a couple of days ago and the freezing and lag was horrible. However I understand that almost anything as soon as it's made public is never the best right off the bat.

I played black ops 2 for about 5 hours straight today and never had an issue with lag or freezing. The occasional host migration was irritating as usual.

Overall I'm actually very satisfied with this game. As a casual gamer and not as hardcore as many I feel like I "have a chance" with this game. I think the maps flow very well and there isn't too many areas where people seem to camp.

It does seem that it almost takes a whole clip to kill someone which gets very frustrating.

Worst CoD? I'd have to disagree. Were getting to a point with these games where I feel that they are running out of new things. Other than maps and different guns etc what else can you do? MW3 to me was just a reboxed MW2.

• 11. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    nicka_denton

well said!

• 12. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

I don't know what's the complaint on UAV spamming. Quit being lazy and shoot them down. You get points!

• 13. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    ShOrti92

I agree on all of that. I didnt get my Code for Nuke town till 3 days after release and payed 70 dollors for a game that I cant play half the time. Because of either lag or no connection. Its BS Maybe from now on I wont even pre order. I'll just Fkn try it on another persons console first then buy it if I think its worth it. I'm just so sick of all this. Treyarch/ Activison need to get there stuff together and fix this if I could get my money back I probably would.

• 14. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    IndyOldGuy

supersayia wrote:

• Matchmaking

-Apart from the already terrible matchmaking they give you the option of selecting how you want to connect to a match.

Best,normal and any

You would think choosing best would make it so everybody with the same connection would connect to a host close to them thus making the game fair for each person in the game but in fact it does absolutely nothing you may feel a slight difference but it's still the thing. Always seconds behind someone else.

My game plays better when set to 'any'   if I set to 'best' I see alot of red and yellow bar guys...go figure

• 15. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    supersayia

The spawns and maps are so bad/small that buy the time you have locked on to a uav you will be dead at least 80% of the time that happens to me. I have also done it to others.

• 16. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    trainman951

My opinion of this game has steadily been decreasing since opening night, I wanted to give them a chance on the issues of freezeups and connectivity issues.  Now they have taken the one thing that made me forget about all the other crap, nuketown 24/7.  I officially dislike this game now, thanks allot Treyarch!

• 17. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    nicka_denton

supersayia wrote:

The spawns and maps are so bad/small that buy the time you have locked on to a uav you will be dead at least 80% of the time that happens to me. I have also done it to others.

Most maps are larger than MW3 in my opinion

• 18. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    mikesnow

the game if it worked and gave us everything they promised would be good, however due to all the bugs keeping the game from being enjoyable and or playable in most cases, makes it the worst COD EVER! it's not the design, or the story orstuff like that its the bugs.

• 19. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    avengedyesterday

Why is it everyone acts so surprised and let down when this happens.... every year? If you want to avoid this, buy the game a month after release.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next