• Re: wiiU hacked already??
    ClonedLF

Image is gone. What was it?

Its still there

ClonedLF

Nope, not for me. "Image deleted or modified" it says.

Well thats weird coz it works fine for me

Its just an image of a wii menu that you shouldnt be allowed to access. This was posted about 10mins after release

Im keeping an eye on these guys, coz if this is hackable its a deffo no no buy for me

ClonedLF

Damn, not even 2 days and they're already destroying the system. Hopefully Nintendo addresses this somehow.

i'm not sure that you realise that any pc or game console is/can be hacked! the xbox has already been hacked on black ops 2, just search the videos on youtube!

This is the wii element of the console, in the video he talks about not being able yet to get in to wii U but even if a hacker can we now have a report button just like ps3 and xbox!

that is all that can be done, if you read on this web site the rules of hacking glitching it proves that by making this statement they can't prevent hacking but they can try and deal with it!

This is all we asked for from wii as that had nothing to support us allow us to report people cheating.

Padiego

ARE YOU KIDDING ME BEASTBLOOD? EVERYTHING IS HACKABLE. HECK I JUST HACKED MY TOASTER(NOW ITS OP HAHHAHAH).

THE XBOX IS HACKABLE. HEARD OF...oh wait I'm not allowed to say what I was going to say, otherwise Microsoft would lock me up. Anyways, all I'm saying is pretty much most of my friends have funky stuff on their xbox...they just don't use it online(since some of them have actually gotten banned for no real reason at all.....minor damages of course, just for a few days, but still. Imagine the punishment for hacking in pubs).

The reason why you don't hear about hacking in xbox that much(actually you do....just piss off any person in CoD and they'll brag about their hacking powers) is because of fear. People fear microsoft. Microsoft is this big corporation that will lock you up for saying "windows sucks". Can't say the same for sony...compare PS3 CoD4 to XboxCoD4 and you will see that the PS3 version is even more hacked than Reflex and BO on the wii ever were. (amazing, isn't it?). Nintendo is this soft kid friendly corporation that will not spank you shall you ever misbehave. Read:The stereotypical working white mother. Microsoft is the stereotypical hispanic mother that will throw a shoe at you if you ever talk back. Nintendo needs to make a name for themselves. They must make themselves be feared. They have to make examples of people(I suggest having a shame list, a list of all gamertags of people who have hacked or attempted to and put them on a public place...read:Times Square HAHAHAH) so that other people become afraid of using this sh*t in public.

What was I saying?

Oh right. The PC version of BO2 is already hacked. Simple stuff. There's some funky stuff going on the PS3, but the game's so broken its impossible to tell if its a hack or a glitch. Nobody's safe. Thing is, there's tons of players on PS3 and Xbox. Since their numbers are greater than the hackers, you usually don't run into a hacker(and if you ever do, you can hear everyone scream "REPORTED" into their mic. Of course, with the wonderful thing called Theater mode, the admins can have proof of the crime MWUAHAHAH hackers beware, won't be long before wiiman starts posting videos of people and their gamertags up for everyone to see. If nintendo won't do it, then it would be up to the community to self police....and it will be easier now since we have so many more things.)

Tell me what was I saying so i can get back on track....i forgot.

MormnMafia

This is just like running homebrew on a normal wii. He went into "wii mode." From what i understand it isn't connected to NN at all. Keep in mind that the 3ds still hasn't be hacked. Nintendo seems to be taking their security seriously this time around.

Yeah, he's running it in Wii mode, whereby he treats it like a normal Wii. It doesn't affect Wii U architecture. It would be best if there were NO topics on hacking. Turn a blind eye to it- any publicity will generate more problems on these issues. Hackers actually hack the CoD games because they know people will get pissed off. Seriously.

EliteKing

hence the report button.

BB, stop trying to justify your purchase of the xbox by saying the U has been corrupted.

xbox, ps3 and pc have more hacks than the U.

everything is perfect on the U.

security has been beefed up...i made a "PHUCK YEAH!" comment and it was flagged for harassing or abusive comments, lol.

im sure Treyarch is looking at everything and treating the U like real console.

Nintendo has put thier heart and soul into this console, and its really paying off.

this was well worth the 3 and a half year wait.

i love everything about it.

I wonder if they can make the Wii U read DVD's. Or maybe even Blu-ray's?

nintendon't

There's nothing to worry about. That's just the Wii U running in Wii mode. It's impossible to access the Wii U side of things from Wii mode so everything is secure.

codcanuck

I see we're looking for more ways to skip out on the Wii U xD

I wouldn't worry about it. There's a report system in place now, so even if hackers do manage to breach the Wii U's security (which I don't think will happen anytime soon) you can flag them and have them banned.

infinitlag

Some people in this world....