9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2012 11:12 AM by JulianxD RSS

Deranked

Yeah i got on today and i got a message saying about my level noot saving or something like that so it deranked me down from level 41 to level37 and i also lost about 50 kills on my combat knife i had 123 now i have 70 can someone help me?

• Re: Deranked

yeah i lost 11 levels its happened to a few people that i know of so far

ATVIAssist

Hello xXxIMDAVIDxXx,

We are sorry to hear about your issue! We are still working hard to get server 100%.Unfortunately we are unable to reward ranks to players. If possible, try to take a screenshot of the error message should you recieve it again, which we hope you do not.

Thank you and we once again apolgogize.^JG

So you are telling us we cant get our old rank back? That is stupid as it's a problem with YOUR game, you really are the worst customer support, thanks for ruining COD for me.

Thanks i will screen shot it if i get it again

My brother was De-ranked, but i think the sever or game did it idk, but he was 2nd prestige lvl 44 and he was reset to lvl 1 no prestige, which you could most likely imagine how mad he was, i wasn't to happy to see his hard works go down the drain, he stayed uo all night during double xp and everything, is there anything you or he could do??

And also we split-screen before it happend and this came up when he was reset. "Your online stats have been reset"

Hey xXxIMDAVIDxXx,

Activsion and their developers have been trying hard to do something. But, games are games, there will always be bugs. Campaign missions have certain rollbacks too. I myself have also been deranked a few times.

hey guys i just logged onto black ops and i have been reset from lvl 42 to level 27, i am abit annoyed due to losing 6+ hrs game play is there anyway icould get my lvl's & kills back?

MLG x Julian