4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 1:46 PM by mazandus RSS

Just to add to the spam of nuketown threads

Where has it gone?

I have checked my leaflet and game box nothing on there stats that the map was a custom game mode map only or for events.

I cant find T&C for this game either so if someone could point me in the direction of this would be greatly appreciated.

People pre ordered and paid more just to get this extra map without any knowledge of this being an event only map. There was no adverts showing this no small print showing this. Im pretty sure this can be used in a court/legal case against you.

First stop is to talk to Athene for some advice next stop is to take the T&C if there is any to my local solicitor and see what he makes of this. If he thinks there could be a case then i will report back and let everyone know what to do to stick it to activision and or treyarc to force them to stop screwing over there dwindling consumer base

Watch me get banned from posting on the forums now.

• Re: Just to add to the spam of nuketown threads

You people are just moronic.  That's a great idea to back a product you apparently enjoy enough to purchase: sue them for your idiocy.

You still have the map.  It's a custom match map.  You will get to play it again when they run events, or if they cave in to all this ******* crying. 

Stop threatening to sue them.  They are a huge, multi-million dollar company.  Their lawyers would tear yours apart over such a stupid, frivilous thing as this, and then counter-sue for defemation or force you to cover fees.  You want Nuketown back in ranked rotation?  Then make an actual petition.  Threatening to sue them will only get your ass the boot, and you'd deserve it.

Seriously...immature, greedy, intolerant children. 

• Re: Just to add to the spam of nuketown threads

I would not have pre ordered the game nor bought it at launch if I knew Nuketown would be time controlled. I would have waited and bought the game at a later date after its price had fallen. This is false advertising and a disdain for the customer. I shelled out $60 for this game. I want what I thought I was paying for.