12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 3:40 PM by TRU11 RSS

GHOST

ghost is ridicoulas people can put it on even with out being level 55 they unlock it permanitmliy with prestige tokens. there should be a game mode that banns it like express.because ghost is  already out of control 3 people average are using it every game

• Re: GHOST
    TexasVic74

You can't camp with Ghost on. Well you can but you will still show up on the HUD if there is a UAV in the air. Stop moving, ghost stops working.

ghamorra

Ghost isn't unlocked until level 55, if people are camping, they're doing it without Ghost. I suggest learning the map better and adapting your gameplay

alright i editited it who agrees's

ghost is ridicoulas people can put it on even with out being level 55 they unlock it permanitmliy with prestige tokens. there should be a game mode that banns it like express.because ghost is  already out of control 3 people average are using it every game

where do you get the prestige tokens to unlock it before reaching lvl 55?

what level do you have to be to prestige?

50?

Almondus

You can prestige at 55. Although its annoying, I don't blame people for using ghost. The skys are full of uavs every game. Bouncing betties are becoming ridiculous too.

55? so you dont have to use a prestige token to get ghost because you get ghost at 55 anyway, right?

anyway,

•  

You can't camp with Ghost on. Well you can but you will still show up on the HUD if there is a UAV in the air. Stop moving, ghost stops working.

^this.

also,

•  

You can prestige at 55. Although its annoying, I don't blame people for using ghost. The skys are full of uavs every game. Bouncing betties are becoming ridiculous too.

Agreed. I cant wait to reach 55. in the meantine, I run around with a rocket launcer and shoot down ALL uavs immediately

sXedge

Genuine guestion here..

Why does everyone winge about Ghost? Is it not the same as Assasain? Yet no one complained about that? If they did, I didn't see it.

TRU11

get an orbital vsat.

problem solved.