3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 12:06 PM by jeepchick RSS

NUKETOWN?!?!?!?! BOYCOTT Till' it's BACK!!!

So, Maybe if al of us who PAID for NUKETOWN 2025 just stop playing until Treyarch releases a statement appologizing for their technical error, AND we start enough threads concerning the issue, They will give it back to us... Afterall, we paid for it.  OH, but Hey, you can play the map for NO XP, NO POINT, NOTHING...  C'mon, guys, this is BULL and you know it.  This was not advertised.  As I recall, it said 24/7.  Maybe it should have been 24/ only for 7, eh? 

NUKETOWN or SaMir2818 QUITS.  This was a sucky move, guys...  Plain SUCK

• Re: NUKETOWN?!?!?!?! BOYCOTT Till' it's BACK!!!
    Izjar11

BOYCOTT Till' it's BACK!!

Hmmm the word boycott is not well used here.

So, Maybe if al of us who PAID for NUKETOWN 2025 just stop playing

Hmmm I will not stop playing for one map! hahaha

Treyarch releases a statement appologizing for their technical error, AND we start enough threads concerning the issue, They will give it back to us... Afterall, we paid for it.  OH, but Hey, you can play the map for NO XP, NO POINT, NOTHING...  C'mon, guys, this is BULL and you know it.  This was not advertised.  As I recall, it said 24/7.  Maybe it should have been 24/ only for 7, eh?

Alittle dramatic but all you can do is contact them and "politely" request it back. They have no reason to apologize, its a private company they can remove / add as they please, whether the consumer likes it or not.

Charlie_V91

The community should blame themselves not Treyarch blame yourselves for being so pitty and buying into the hype all they care about is sales and people like you will buy a game like this because of that.

jeepchick

Nuketown2025 24/7 was a promotion that coincided with launch weekend and 2XP. It is available in Custom games.  From Vahn Twitter.

There are already several threads about this topic. Please use SEARCH and contribute to an existing thread. This thread will be locked.

Claire JeepChick

Treyarch Moderator