13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 10:38 PM by BCCSinCARA RSS

No one playing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WOW!

I grappled with it for hours....I sold my PS3 copy back to Game Stop and got a wii U copy...and you know what...everything about it is just as good as I thought it would be...even without NukeTown for now...but.....then to my horror.....I looked online and found not the 600,000 people playing that were on PS3...but 565 people!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

Honestly I am shocked!!!  Should I sell it and go back to the PS3 or is this just a first week thing?

• Re: No one playing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This game has only launched in the US, it does not go world wide until the 30th November and early december! also with the shortage at launch of the new console it will take a while for the numbers to go up, including after christmas!

Give it time, and until then you will have the advantage of playing games and ranking up so when we all come on line as noobs you will pick up easy kills!!!

Why oh why did it not launch for all at the same time

I would have kept it being the Wii U is new and besides most players are on PS3 and 360(With the most i seen of 800k) Now i got both and i plan on keeping both i think  i scratched my Wii U Bo2, as i wont get on until thurs or fri so that's one less, make that 566 !! But yeah if you are serious about having a high pop community i would have stuck to one of those. I'm mostly picked up a Wii U for smash(even though no word about it) and why not pick BO2 while I'm at it. TBH i bought Bo2 3 times. -.- PC, 360 and Wii U. They all have their perks (not sure about Wii U's since im yet to play it. But i hope you stay on Wii U cuz it would really suck to not having many people to play all game modes.

740UKills

I was originally going to get them game for Wii u until I thought about how many players would be online. In my opinion, 565 is really low for U.S. alone. I don't think it will get any higher from there, sadly. And not having it released all at the same time makes it even worse. People will only be tempted to buy a copy of the game for another console to prevent themselves from waiting.

The good news is that you won't have to deal with flooded servers and other issues. The player count is too small that the game will indeed run smoothly.

ichilenozo

740UKills wrote:

I was originally going to get them game for Wii u until I thought about how many players would be online. In my opinion, 565 is really low for U.S. alone. I don't think it will get any higher from there, sadly. And not having it released all at the same time makes it even worse. People will only be tempted to buy a copy of the game for another console to prevent themselves from waiting.

The good news is that you won't have to deal with flooded servers and other issues. The player count is too small that the game will indeed run smoothly.

Whaaaat?....of course it will get higher, quite higher. Do you earn lots of money?, do you work?

The console is expensive, I can totally understand people just buying the console for now, besides there are more than 10+ launch titles, so u should expect ten times less users, or even less cause there are not that many consoles around. Is just math.

Now think about for a moment. Why do you want 100K more users?, so far matchmaking always find people, most of the games I played are full, and the best of all, almost no lag. If you want to brag or have "thousands of friends/viewers" then sure...you want as many people on line as you can....but that is no the final purpose of this game....that's an extra feature.

I wouldn't be surprised that, by Christmas we'll have 2k+ people in North America every day....considering how well matchmaking works....you'll always find full TDM and Domination matches....the other game modes...not so much.

I think that once people start seeing the positive reviews this game will be a no brainier on the WiiU.

OGPadre

Once Christmas comes the numbers should jump considerabley, but until then its going to be hard to get in anything but TDM. I can't wait for more people to jump into hardcore.

Happykamp

Just wait until Christmas. I am sure a lot more people will join in. I remember when christmas came along for Black Ops; It almost doubled. Also, console and game just came out yesterday. The game just barely came out with the console, I mean. Just give it some time. I am sure we will we a decent player base in no time.

PikaBoo

I know, everyones on TDM i want to play Dom!!!
    And  there is other games that people are playing besides BO2, I was playing Mario U, and campaign and zombies before I jumped on Multiplayer...

TheMikeBO

Really? I spent 4 hours in Best Buy yesterday afternoon trying to pick up my pre order Deluxe Wii U and BO2 only to get home and spend another 4 hours downloading the WiiU update, Wii transfer, BO2 update, setting up the freind thingy, and then finally played 4 matches before I had to goto bed.

Set up alone wore me out.

More players will come

gt100pro

Ive been playing none stop.  My eyes are freakin hurting me.  So far i havent spotted any cheaters....i love that.  Its also great that if it ever happenes...we can report them now.

Yea, but even though there are people on, I want to play kill confirmed and multi-team, etc but those are always empty because EVERYONE almost wants to play TDM only...I don't get it!!

BCCSinCARA

GUYS THE CONSOLE AND THE GAME JUST CAME OUT. GIVE IT SOME TIME.