2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 7:43 AM by zingaa RSS

COMPLAINTS ???

Finally had the chance to sit and play for extended periods over the weekend, and i can say that this is the best COD i've played.    i liked BLOPS 1 alot, i love BLOPS 2.

Everyone's complaining about something.  

Campers, Head glitchers, UAV, Score streaks, Ghost, SMGs, clutter, lag Lag lag, perks, pick 10, small maps, spawns,

but seriously there are counter move to all of this.   to negate head glitching and camping be a little more cautious,  to combat SMg's take an AR and play defensive, shoot down UAVs with the smaw,  use the clutter to your advantage.   Score streaks are a little harder to achieve if your just trying to get kills lone wolf style, start playing like a team and you'll get them readily.  Nuketown is the smallest map, i would say followed by the boat,   and these arnt really all that small so......,   i think people are complaining that the maps are small because there are a lot of small areas, use this too your advantage, clutter = cover, play tactical   spawns are pretty good.   on the smallest maps they could use some tuning, but there way better than MW3's spawn system,   i have yet to see two or three people spawn right in front of me , this happened regularly on the small maps in MW3.   once  i got a 5 streak within 30 seconds, just by taking 1 step backwards,   and i dont spawn camp,   they just kept popping up.   and finally

IF YOU RUN OUT INTO THE OPEN EXPECT TO GET SHOT.

this is a new and different game and the same run and gun sh!t from mw3 is not going to work well here.   once you accept this the game will be more fun.

is there an issue with lag,  yeah, ive been on the good side and the bad, the good is not nearly as good as these whiners seem to think and the bad is not nearly as bad.   most ive seen is 2-3 bullets in CQC situations,    and once in a particularly laggy game i was shot mostly from around the corner, does it suck?   yes.  Will it get better as they patch. yes. will it get better as the servers all stabilize, YES!,  will it get better when the launch day hoopla dies down and everyone isn't trying to log in at the same time, YES, YES, YES!!!     

i think a lot of people are complaining about lag and what there actually complaining about is a couple of things that make it harder to kill, the hit detection boxes being made smaller, and the auto aim being less "sticky".   which i kind of like.  forces you to be more acurate, in BLOPS 1 you could shoot near a guy and still hit him, especially from a distance,   and now i find myself shooting between their legs and missing.  additionally there are a lot of attachments that used to be perks, like the stock and fore grip laser sight ECT....., and when you combine these in the new ways the pick 10 allows you too you can become particularly deadly.   which people also have to get used to.

to summarize, its a great game already, and it is only going to get better.

• Re: COMPLAINTS ???
    banned-again

must be great being able to play the game with no problems at all the lag is terrible for me and i seem to be a second behind everyone else, i point i shoot and i die thats how must of my games go

• Re: COMPLAINTS ???
    zingaa

Mildeweydog wrote:

i think a lot of people are complaining about lag and what there actually complaining about is a couple of things that make it harder to kill, the hit detection boxes being made smaller, and the auto aim being less "sticky".   which i kind of like.  forces you to be more acurate, in BLOPS 1 you could shoot near a guy and still hit him, especially from a distance,   and now i find myself shooting between their legs and missing.  additionally there are a lot of attachments that used to be perks, like the stock and fore grip laser sight ECT....., and when you combine these in the new ways the pick 10 allows you too you can become particularly deadly.   which people also have to get used to.

You so funny