7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 7:41 AM by rab89rfc RSS

kill confirmed

itsME

Treyarch needs to put kill confirmed in hardcore. I thought they was going to get rid of the tubes in hardcore but I guess not.

• Re: kill confirmed
    banned-again

k/c and domination needs to come back to hardcore

itsME

You would think that treyarch would have put k/c and dom in hardcore. They should have known that alot of us played it in mw3

banned-again

well it obvious they dont give a crap about hardcore 4 game modes is a joke and no ricochet just leads to people team killing for fun i was in a game of tdm last nite and this one player on my team just kept killing me and the rest of the team

itsME

instead of ricochet it should be like core, no one dies. I hate people that do that and I understand if they dont do on purpose and alot of times the teammates name tag dont come up until you shot them. How dose treyarch think this wouldnt happen. I'm sure they wont do anything about it. If you shoot a teammate 3 times the game should pause and the team votes to kick them or kick them and not able to return. If you get kicked for killing 3 teammates you usually can't join back in the same game.

there will be a playlist update hopefully soon.the same thing occured on mw3 most game modes was only in core playlist and then later more game modes appeared in HC.... on mw3 HC KC was all i played probably for the same reasons all the campers wouldnt benefit out of sitting in a corner because they needed to collect tags.

other game modes missing from HC is demolition domination headquarters etc. like i said hopefully an playlist update comes soon.. if not  this will be the last ever call of duty game ill buy. im sick to the back teeth of being disappointed......

xSH3RB1TxDABx

itsME

I like palying team death match but the wait to respawn take to long it should be like 5 secs not 10 to 15

yeah but you can benefit out of the spawn times aswell though for instance your showing up on the map a A.G.R gets deployed you get killed...by the time you respawn theres a chance it could be gone or taken out. but i agree the spawn times are ridiculous they could just make it like kc instant respawns.