1 2 3 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2012 10:16 PM by Plague7 RSS

Missing Setting!! CURSOR Sensitivity

nickenix

I am a huge fan of Black Ops and an even bigger fan of playing it with the Wiimote/Nunchuck on the Wii/Wii U.

I just got the Wii U today along with Black Ops 2 and when I was provisioning my settings, to my terror i discovered that you guys left out a MAJOR setting that you ALWAYS had available before.

The setting I am referring to is CURSOR SENSITIVITY !!!   Why would the other settings all be there but not this ESSENTIAL setting that Wiimote/Nunchuck users absolutely require in order to tweak their settings right and get the proper feel. I am at the point where I'm ready to give up, it's THAT big a deal guys. I am positive I'm not the only one.

Please, PLEASE include the CURSOR sensitivity setting in your next Wii U black ops 2 update/patch. Otherwise I can't play and enjoy this game as I have enjoyed your previous games on the Wii. You are likely hearing this for the first time but i guarantee you it will come up a lot. I'm praying this was simply an oversight and you can add it to the settings through the next Wii U black Ops 2 update.

A Desperate Blops 2 Wiimote Enthusiast

1 2 3 Previous Next