1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2012 11:20 AM by Dreamiest Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?
    Justin_IRE

BO1 - 0.845

MW3 - 1.01

BO2 - 0.845

BO1 being my first online multiplayer game. MW3 was at .72 but got it upto what it is now. BO2 is annoying me, without making excuses the spawns are not great. That and the connection issues.

Just to note, on Saturday for the first time since I have played online I was in a lobby full of people from Ireland and EVERYONE had a great few games, I think only 1 player in about 10 games went negative, so whatever was happening for that few hours it worked!!!

• 21. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?

COD4 - ~2.5

MW2 - ~2

BLACK OPS - 1.9

MW3 - 1.9

BLACK OPS 2 -1.5

I should be doing so much better, but the lag just won't let me!

• 22. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?

Thank you MonoMan, I am going to try this later

• 23. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?
    ae_gs

Black Ops 3.47

MW3 2.9 (Would have been a lot higher, but I had 2,500 kills with 32 guns)

Black Ops 2 2.07 really struggling

• 24. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?
    huntingnoluck

I have the same kdr for all my cod titles 0.64. But I do do stupid things like play the objective, and stay in games even when it is a lost fight. One game I got dropped into (other team was full clan) started with me being killed by a stealth chopper, I respawned and shot it down got shot by another stealth chopper, shot it down, planted the bomb then proceeded to get spawn trapped until I was 1 and 12. Funny enough we made it into overtime (remember it was a clan playing demolition can you call that boosting?) Then dogs and a warthog. I killed a couple of dogs and it ended in a tie. At this early stage in my bo2 career it was a major change in my kdr, and will take forever to move it back up. Good thing I have a year to try.

• 25. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?
    huntingnoluck

I have the same kdr for all my cod titles 0.64. But I do do stupid things like play the objective, and stay in games even when it is a lost fight. One game I got dropped into (other team was full clan) started with me being killed by a stealth chopper, I respawned and shot it down got shot by another stealth chopper, shot it down, planted the bomb then proceeded to get spawn trapped until I was 1 and 12. Funny enough we made it into overtime (remember it was a clan playing demolition can you call that boosting?) Then dogs and a warthog. I killed a couple of dogs and it ended in a tie. At this early stage in my bo2 career it was a major change in my kdr, and will take forever to move it back up. Good thing I have a year to try.

• 26. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?

MW2- 2.2  

BO- 3.2

MW3- 2.4

BO2- 1.5

I stoped playing due to all the problems. It is impossible to run n gun at this point and i refuse to camp. Wont play until the issues get patched. ( hit detection is horrible, lag, and spawns ).

• 27. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?

You may be surprised how valuable an objective player like yourself is to a team. It's not always about K/D. I just made this topic to see if there was a consistant drop with KDR across the board. I guess some people are really good and will be really good no matter which version they play. I myself don't have super fast reflexes and I try you strategy to beat someone. The strategy aspect has been taken away from me in this game though.

• 28. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?
    tomahawkkzz

"funny enough we made it into overtime".

you made it cause they want it.

its the same as they let you plant the first bomb and they didnt refuse it.

this is extra time for more kills.

in bo1 150+ kills in a clan with this strategy was normal

• 29. Re: K/D ratio Bo, MW3, BO2.. whats yours?

mw3---2.0   

BO2---1.6

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next