18 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2012 12:53 PM by lukeyslingers RSS

Complaints ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

ShadowsOfLegion

I have seen nothing but complaints on these forums an to tell you the truth these complaints are not going to get answered and heres why. They built this game to make you adapt to a whole different way of playing like for example if your playing Domination your suppose to be playing the objective but heres what i have been seen over the past couple of days KillWh*res they do nothing but ruin game modes like Domination and Kill Confirmed there just worried about kills. Heres why they ruin Kill Confirmed they will kill you and they wont pick up the tags the just run of to get more kills. Also, heres what else i have been seening no one in the objective modes are working together they are just camping the base that you first get to capture or if they see a emeny they just stand there watch them kill you and then they will start firing i mean really hello there right there you dont needed a invitation to kill the other player be a teammate an kill him dont wait. Yes lag issues are a problem but what game doesnt have a lag problem i mean you cant build these games perfect. Also, I have seen that all other game modes have a big timer but Domination ok I understand that it has 2 rounds but the timer is only 5 minutes long both rounds but how about 10 minute rounds that would help if theres any lag issues and camping problems. But other than that this game is fine you guys just need to learn to adapt to a whole different way of playing the game stop being scared to run out to help your team because camping doesnt help you win games. So Community stop complaining because they didnt make the game your way just adapt you will be fine oh yeah just remember its a game have fun with it other than that post your comments but dont be posting bad comments theres no need for it i mean we are all grown ups right and i wont care what you will have to say if you post any bad comments so with that said post a comments and tell me what you have seen.

• Re: Complaints ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Yes guys, huge connection and balancing issues are there to make us play differently, because this game is SOOOOOOO much different from other COD's..... right?

People are only complaining about lag comp, spawns, uav spam and the uselessness of ghost. There is nothing people are complaining about that ahs anything to do with play style.

kweinger

you'd be complaining too if you died in two bullets after shooting someone 20 times.

ct1486

So tired of people saying adapt to the game. How am I supposed to adapt to shooting a guy 7-8 times for a kill when it only takes 3-4 for him. Lag comp is killing this game I have no problem grabbing tags or jumping on b flag in Dom but when ppl insta kill me and it takes half a clip to kill them there is a problem.

banned-again

you say its only a game and have fun right so wheres the fun in being a second behind everyone else and dying all the time ?

So far when the servers have LET me play it has been a great game.  If you play the objective you can have HALF the kills and still be on top of the boards.  So for me, my unlocks have been coming quick.  You will always have the campers though.

So far when the servers have LET me play it has been a great game.  If you play the objective you can have HALF the kills and still be on top of the boards.  So for me, my unlocks have been coming quick.  You will always have the campers though.

Cablez

Complaining about complainers is no different.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

The problem is that the game is fundamentally flawed. There is no amount of playstyle adjustment that will make it fair when you're a second behind and the your enemies are not where your screen shows you. The game is broken and it's more broken than MW3 has ever been.

ct1486

People don't care most probably don't even notice or are just oblivious to the fact that it is happening. Played mw3 last night with nowhere near the lag comp problems. They need to go back to how mw3 had it where host had slight advantage the game played so much better then. I have a lot of ppl on my friends list that have already switched back to mw3 it's just aggravating really 60 bucks wasted.

This is mainly because 99% of satisfied players can't be bothered to hit the forums, and why should they? Forums (especially near release dates) are always filled with complaints, because it's the first place to go with your issues.

Would you call a helpdesk to let them know that you are completely satisfied?

look at the pros and cons thread.

Perry1188

The satisfied players are all online playing, thats their vote of confidence and judging by last night (1,000,000+ players on multiplayer and zombies combined) the community is by and large satisfied.

steve309

Mhm. All those lobbies filled with people yelling over their mic about how terrible and unfair this game is. They must be super satisfied.

Oh and all the tweets every single minute complaining. What you see on this forum is just a small part of everyone complaining.

Search in twitter (lag compensation) and click All. There are a ton there.

Ask gamestop how many COD returns they have received?

Not everyone playing is enjoying the game. There is double xp now and the game has just came out. Tons of people are buying it and trying it out the first day. Little kids who make up a a percentage of the population have no idea what lag compensation is. They just think they suck and are unaware of what is going on. The majority of COD players don't even know what lag compensation means. They know barely anything about the internet. Just play and make me happy. If it doesn't, put it down, get some other game. Soon people will give it up like I have. Just because a million people are playing, it does not mean a million people are happy. A ton of them probably have the lag comp in their advantage. For every person that has it to their disadvantage, there is someone having it to their advantage. That's not fair is it? Oh great a million people can enjoy this game, well another million can't enjoy it. How about all 2 million enjoy it?

So just because you get killed you call it lag comp... thats ridiculous get a better connection, plus you can search games by looking for the best connection sure it takes a little longer but the games are better... Maybe you should get a job and stop moooching off your moms walmart connection. The game plays fine for me and sometime there are connection issues but what game doesn't have them when it is first released

ct1486

Most have tried best connection and it still lags. Most have good enough Internet to play this game don't be ignorant. There is a problem with lag comp it is too strong and needs to be toned back, they really need to have open betas so we don't have to deal with theses problems the first few weeks. We get it you aren't having any problems so you probably have the s*it Internet not us.

i just want to play the game been off for 2 days due to this 'the black ops server is not avilble at this time' pis7ing me off!!!!!!!!!!!1

rab89rfc

this game is good..... i strongly recommend everyone doesnt set there search preferences to best as....well its not the best all games are laggy and connections are bad.... so ive had mine set to normal ive had no issues with lag or bad connections. the only thing i can complain about this game is SPAWNING.....the spawning in multiplayer is absolutely terrible (worse than it was when mw3 first came out imo) there should have been a patch or update by now... and also noticed a minor glitch too.... i was in a friends lobby creating my emblem. when he tried to find a game i still had all my emblem creator menus up on the screen while in the background was a game lobby.i couldnt get the emblem menus off the screen so i had to turn my xbox off and back on..and has anyone had problems with their microphone too i could hear all my friends in public chat but they couldnt here me. it wasnt my microphone that was dodgy because when i spoke the speaker next to my name was moving.....