12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2012 6:18 AM by Hofi2012 RSS

Black Ops 2 is a disappointment, i fucken hate this game and i wish i had never bought it!!

Angel95076

this game has a **** load of problems, this piece of **** game laggs the **** out of everything, the servers suck for online the worst ive seen and dam just the game loading campain is fucken slow i hate this game and waste of money

• Re: Black Ops 2 is a disappointment, i fucken hate this game and i wish i had never bought it!!

hey atleast you can play i cant even get my game to load before it crashes my pc

• Re: Black Ops 2 is a disappointment, i fucken hate this game and i wish i had never bought it!!

Don't worry, we are all suffering, the new steam patch made the game playable for me at 800*600 but when I changed the graphics to 1024*768 it becomes unlaunchable again.

They certainly have dissapointed us. Lets hope an alternative company can compete and add their own zombies to their software like bf3 mabey.

I honestly didn't find the subliminal messages in the intro as very entertaining, zionists are fascinated by the holy burning and love using dictators as enemies to further wars in foreign lands for bankers.

I'm pretty close myself to finding a new favourite game.

clevo p170em 3630 680m

[pde]paulkersey

OpalSerPenT wrote:

I honestly didn't find the subliminal messages in the intro as very entertaining, zionists are fascinated by the holy burning and love using dictators as enemies to further wars in foreign lands for bankers.

Wow if this is really in there, it has interested me into wanting to play. I see a lot of that today so that's good to see that it's in the game because people really pay no attention.

I would, but the rest of the game doesn't seem worth buying. Every year, for the last three years, I have read the same things everytime the game comes out. I see the same complaints and just happy I didn't open packages or even preorder this one. I know some think it's acceptable, but if they can accept this every year, they should 'up' their standards. Or, Activision can stop trying to cash in every November and let the developers test and finish the game.

As long as there's that much money to be made and people keep buying, nothing will ever change.

kawz

PK, don't mistake everything you read on here for how the game is.  I just bought it today, and it runs fine.  I suspect that the problems most are having are their own. 

It's fun too, I like it so far.

The game is horrible.  The lag compensation is so bad...you put a full clip into someones face and they one shot you.  You watch the death cam and it shows I never even fired a round.  Then the SMG > ASS Rifles.  Everyone just runs around with the smg and hip fires b/c its more accurate than ADS.  Glad to see treyarch being lazy and making a MW4 game instead of blops 2.  Bet the coders loved taking all of MW3 code and give the game new maps and skins.

kawz

Bet you don't know what you're talking about.

Treyarch does the Black Ops series only, Infinity Ward does Modern Warfare series. So it's like almost the 2 year interval between each of their game.

IW: COD4MW ------------------- CODMW2 --------------------- CODMW3 --------------------------

Treyarch: ----------------  CODWAW ------------------   COD BO1  -------------------  COD BO2

Like in this chronological order

Exactly how I feel man. I use the Scar and people out fire me from the hip with SMGs all the time. Game has only been out for less than a week we alredy got people using the same three guns. Shotty with laser sight & extended barrel, smg with laser sight & rapid fire, Gernade launcher. Hit boxes are a total joke. I watch kill cams and see people on a constiant basis kill me thru two or three walls... on the last bullet in the gun thru walls. Or it shows that I didn't make it around the wall, or was clear in front of the wall when really I wasn't. I can't count the amount of deaths I have had due to me "not making it" around a corner. I really like the Black Ops games, BO I was my favorite COD ever. Really want to like this one, just impossible. We got CODMW3 with new skins. I know for the love of all that is holy "not made by the same people". Does not mean they didn't cop out of a ton of work. Seems like they know we will buy it trusting that they fixed stuff, not fix it and hope for the next game. Kinda sad when we get abused as the customers. And NO COLLECTORS EDITION FOR PC ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! Wish they knew how pissed it made me to go wait in the line for my game and see all these little fudging kids with their xboxes and ps3s getting the care packages.

[pde]paulkersey

Well truthfully, even without reading, it has actually been like that every year for the past 3 years. I know many enjoy it, especially if their game even work, but no one should have to go through the same things every year from day one and throughout. Sure I expect some problems, but I wouldn't want to buy a game where nothing could be played - let alone multiplayer. If I pay for a game, I want to play it, not see the return of Black Ops 1 because the same things happened there.

It could've happened to you also, but I'm glad it runs for you. Just don't think that most peoples problems stem from themselves. Keep an open mind about it. I've seen all of this before so it's nothing new. It always needs more dev time and testing. That's what some of the buyers are doing right now for $60.

Your issue is that your laptop doesnot switch to your 680m when the game starts up. it's not the game.

Post your PC specs

Post a test result from speedtest.net

Are you on wireless/wifi

If any of these are below recommended then quite frankly you deserve what you get. Game runs flawlessly for me, i've had zero issues since launch, no crashes, no lag spikes and i even have my game loaded onto a much slower hard drive than mym ain to save space, loads maps/levels in a bout 5-6 seconds.