1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 10:49 AM by conman2010 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 50. Re: Lag is BS

Didn't lag too bad last night. I only for to play a few games because of party connection problems, so I can't say that its fixed. Still didn't do very well....but at least I wasn't lagging!

• 51. Re: Lag is BS
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

ghostwhistler wrote:

I just played a match while streaming a big file on youtube. I had a good match. Coincedence?

It's not a coincidence and I call that harnessing the power of lag compensation to your side.

• 52. Re: Lag is BS

Hey, whatever works.

• 53. Re: Lag is BS

The lag is this game is atrocious. I originally thought it was just me getting used to the game, but no; it's the bleeping lag. How is it that I am losing all of my gun fights when I have Fios? I am literally shooting people, and I am not even getting a hit marker. I have set the search preferences to best. I have set my Xbox IP to the DMZ, and I have forwarded the necessary ports. I have set up the manual network configurations that needed to be set. At this point, I am seeing red. I have never been so frustrated with a video game in my life. It's unplayable.

• 54. Re: Lag is BS

Yeah, it was bad again tonight. After last night, I thought that had fixed it. Apparently not.

• 55. Re: Lag is BS

Watch the kill cams in core, In my screen im aiming on target and shooting 4-5 rounds before the enemy goes from a full sprint to aiming and shooting me, In the kill cam im standing there like a retard and not a single bullet has left my gun

• 56. Re: Lag is BS

Definitely. Tonight i was watching killcams, and wow. I would shoot at least 2-3 rounds into a guy before he'd even start to fire at me. BOOM, die. Watch the killcam.. I don't even shoot a single round at them 90% of the time, and he gets off 4-5 rounds. That's F'ing pathetic. The difference between a 3 and 4 bar is massive. I go from 12-15 to 30-5 in one game (same lobby) because of it. I can tell on my first encounter each round how the entire round is going to go. If i die in one bullet, it's a struggle to stay positive. If i get a kill pretty easily, i'll probably go 30-5 or something in that range.

• 57. Re: Lag is BS

It's terrible right now.

• 58. Re: Lag is BS
    conman2010

ITS ACTUALLY SUPER BAD WITH A CHERRY ON TOP ... I CANT BELIEVE THIS BS SO MUCH TO THE POINT I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO WRITE IN CAPS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS... FIX THE GAME FOR ENGLAND SO MANY POEPLE WOULD LIKE TO PLAY AND EVEN DO HALF OK WE WOULD BE HAPPY

• 59. Re: Lag is BS
    conman2010

I have just recently installed fibre optic ... before i had telewest(cable) ... cable was ok to play on and i thought fibre would be amazing it was for 2-3 days on blops 2 then the updates killed it and it feels no different to trying to play on dial up... infact i feel like im on dial up on this game... Bf3 play amazingly smooth ... why cant this

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next