7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 2:36 PM by ClonedLF RSS

For the good of all...

Please guys, when you get your wii u tonight or tomorrow morning, please post here and tell us about the online experience.  Especially if somewhere in the NINTENDO NETWORK there is a report player button.  

Thanks....

• Re: For the good of all...
    porkins:d

I'll be getting it tomorrow probably between 11 and 12. I'll post anything I fnd interesting on this thread. I won't want to create a new thread...

Thanks porkins..Here's an update for the ofc member who got it early...

Hey everyone!....Here is some info on the Wii U.

Frank, To answer your question... Yes and no. I have wi fi set up on the Wii U and can confirm I have Wi Fi but the Wii U is in an update loop meaning that it keeps saying that it needs a software update, so it goes through the update process and tells me "system is up to date", I click ok and it wants wants me to update again.

I can create new new wii characters but unable to access miiverse yet. Word is that there will be a "release day" patch. Pretty smart on Nintendo's part because without this patch the Wii U is not reverse compatible as of yet.....Unable to play Mw3 or any wii games but am able to play Wii U games(the one that came with system). Because of this I am holding off on transferring data between the two consoles.

Also netflix, Hulu, and amazon home video wont be available launch day but will be in early December from what I heard. (google search)

One other thing to note... all plugs coming out of the back of your Wii, with the exception of the console power cord, are compatible with the Wii U

ClonedLF

The expectation is killing me. Can't wait to see the U in action.

Final 24 hours, everyone:

(Although this song is for the final 12 hours, and actually expresses sorrow and sadness)

Padiego

I can literally imagine a thousand Wiis crying as they join the place consoles go to when a new one comes along...The attic.

This is the song I will play when I'm about to die. This is the reason why Majora's Mask is the second greatest Zelda game ever made. Zelda isn't about happyness and soppy love stories. Its about sorrow. Sadness. I hope the new zelda game is in the style of Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, the best two zelda games ever made.....

codcanuck

14 hours left. Can't wait to get up tomorrow morning and see what the Wii U has

barA-ehT

I'm John Titor, and I approve this thread.