1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 153 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 3:20 AM by Erijian_Aruseus Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation

i just dont understand it, i have a 60mb connection. my ping rate always seems low (i know this varies alot) on s and d today someone literally killed me before coming around a corner, (on my screen that is) on the round ending kill cam he had walked into the center of the room before turning around to kill me it had to have been 2.5 seconds difference, now what is the need in that.

i love CoD black ops 1 being my fav of the series, but i cant play this game anymore its driving me crazy knowing i have better reflexes and aiming ability than the guy killing me.

why is it always the other teams lobby that has the advantage, some people must be laughing all the way home they have god mode the only way you can kill them is to start shooting before they appear then you still only win if you get a lucky head shot, 90% of my kills on bo2 have been headshots only because if i hit anyone in the body its too late to kill them.

i even have problems knifing belive it or not most of my lunges end with me reapearing on the otherside of the player with my back turned getting shot before i can turn around.

this is beyond a joke no game should be this bad, should i play with a 56k connection would that help i would get soo much lag compensation it would break the rules of time and space i would have won the game before the countdown had ended,

well thats my rant over if your reading this do us all a favour stop trying to fix things that aint broken and work on what people are telling you is wrong.

• 81. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation
    t-fibby

Dafuq is up with this game ? Not a single lobby yesterday or today where i don't get shafted by lag. Really strugglin to kill anyone unless i avoid cqb like plague. Nuketown 2025 is unplayable, lagging and framerates dropping. It's MW3 all over again, i'm so goddam pissed !!

• 82. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation

Im on 100mb internet and im suffering from this lag this is just unacceptable why should my connection be helping those with crap connections TOTALLY UNFAIR. TREYARCH FIX THIS ASAP

• 83. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation
    Jackal235

Most of the time when it happens to me I quit the game and it turns I was a host-lol.

II have 50 Mbs connection with 12 ms ping, search preferences are set to the best.

I'm hosting 75% of the time, which means I'm being punished again just like in MW3.

• 84. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation

I really enjoyed BOII on first two days after release, but now it's just a nightmare. I can't kill ANYONE, even when I know there is somebody around the corner. It's like 1 - 1,5sec (literally) lag, which is just unacceptable.

• 85. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation
    t-fibby

Exactly the same here ! There are also a lit of 3bar guys in the lobbies which did not happen in the first 2 days, even witj the lower player amount:

• 86. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation
    t-fibby

Also keep getting lobbies in high population playlists with for example people from Italy, Germany, Netherlands and Finland all together (i'm from Finland) which makes no sense to me if this matchmaking is supposed to be based on ping.. That just cannot work, unless everyone has an amazing connection and the host is somewhere in the middle geographically, and to me that's still not ideal because i ping to middle europe approxx 60ms and half or less than half of that to scandinavian countries.

• 87. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation
    garage-father

I am glad I am not the only one seeing this. I can say that I have had less trouible in league play. Not sure why but I haven't been getting wrecked and my K:D is normally close to my historical average. I am not ranking up my guns but at least I can play matches that seem fair and gain rank.

I have also been getting into matches faster. NOT really fast, NOT normal speed. Just faster than public matches which take longer to start than the match takes to play.

• 88. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation
    t-fibby

League play has a different matchmaking system, i tried it when the servers were down for pubs and it lagged like crazy, but i'll give it a go now that u brought it up. I'm trying to rank up fast so league play is not what i want, but it maybe a better option than being shafted in pubs by lagomites.

• 89. Re: Getting owned by lag compensation
    Perkadelic

Have you tried restricting lobby search settings to locale only? This works (most of the time) in BO1.

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next