13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 3:38 AM by zingaa RSS

WTF

This is the worst COD yet. ******* campers everywhere. Did anyone of your employees even play an FPS before developing this trash. Nice job, not! You should all be fired. On your next attempt, look for talent at the local community college. The douchebags you currently employed suck ****.

Warmest regards,

Not the only unsatisfied customer

• Re: WTF

Nicely put. 100% agree.

AudibleTuna

Sad thing is, the same thing happened when the first Black Ops was released... Yet, we've all been duped again.

Sincerely,

Another unsatisfied customer.

How is Treyarch responsible for a persons play-style? I doubt you clearly thought this issue out. How you choose to play a game is not a variable Treyarch has100% control over. Only you do. Think about what your saying.

I think most people can agree that this game has insane potential, but a lot of people aren't enjoying it simply because they are still trying to build the perfect lag compensation mechanism, which is really frustirating.

I have thought very clearly about the problem.  This is not my first rodeo.  First is the inability to hear foot steps. This is a huge problem. Second, hit detection sucks.  I have played, FPS for a while now, and this COD is the worst.  I realize that many have complained at every new release.  I have watched many YouTUBE commentators give up on MW3 while I still played (Including the original black ops and MW2).  This is not just a problem with a "different feel" this game is bad.  There are huge hole in the basic game.

treyarch had 100% control of putting a barrel at every corner so people could head glitch

SizzFizz

i think that this game was very badly planned out. i agree with this post 100%

They just made $500 million dollars in 24 hours....and you think they should be fired?  You have a bright future in government OP....LOL

@DavidVonderhaar . lead designer hassell him on twitter

Cablez

1234ready wrote:

This is the worst COD yet. ******* campers everywhere. Did anyone of your employees even play an FPS before developing this trash. Nice job, not! You should all be fired. On your next attempt, look for talent at the local community college. The douchebags you currently employed suck ****.

Warmest regards,

Not the only unsatisfied customer

A nice mature post!!!

This attitude will get you far!

I wouldnt worry about peoples attitudes on here. Gamers are pissed, disapointed, feeling robbed and some of us are even butt hurt. We expected a game that worked. This isnt CODs first release, or second, or third. After all that time and money you'd expect and now DEMAND QUALITY. Why is it that a game that is based on killing and marketed on killing fails to do so? The lag comp for this cripples me. I shoot marshmelllows and then die. And its far worse when I host. I'm looking to see if AOL dial up is still available so I can never host and make sure EVERYONE that shoots me dies with one shot when I shoot back and have them rage quit because there kill cam tells them I saw them come around the corner from two maps and a lobby away while they didnt even shoot a bullet.

zingaa

To say someone should get fired in todays economy is a little much don't you think? Now get back to your paper route