2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 6:41 PM by wagzy69 RSS

Black Ops 2 crashing = Headset not working.

wagzy69

For some odd reason every time Black Ops 2 freezes my Ps3 my Astro A50's seem to stop working. No sound comes out of them and no voice can go through them. Though the Headset is still functioning as normal, there must be something going on between the three. For them to start working properly again with the Ps3 i have to leave everything off for a good 30 minutes. Now this does get fustrating as a talk to friends i play with and with the mic not working i just get bored and give up on the game, and it's double xp. I don't want to miss out on that

A patch couldn't come any sooner....

• Re: Black Ops 2 crashing = Headset not working.
    SULLY130EighT

I lose sound to the game and get this god awful noise on my headset. It's just as annoying as that messed up sound on MW3.

• Re: Black Ops 2 crashing = Headset not working.
      wagzy69

I got this awful sound a stealth heli shooting. It was real sqeaky and loud :/

Also the funniest thing just happened before. My friends got a Heli, the one like the AH-6 Overwatch and all of the sudden it started killing him. We had no clue as to what was happened then we realized the heli was half under the map following him around and when it got close enough it killed him.Then in a new lobby the same happened to a random person on our team. It was crazy.