2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 9:37 AM by RMY-CJHOUSTON RSS

Looking for a decent clan or group to play with! XBOX360

argyleantiques

Okay, first off I am a +2 K/D and +2W/L player right now. Keep in mind I have been playing solo 99% of the time. Mostly I play SnD or Nuketown 2025 moshpit, but no matter what I play to win. Took a few beatings already on Nuketown playing with randoms; w/ that being said I never dashboard or rage quit.

Looking for mature gamers as I'm 24 years old and I just mute annoying players most of the time. I rarely engage in trash talk, but when I do it's only when provoked. Looking forward to getting a 4v4 League play group going as I tried it out solo last night and did fairly well. Still have a few games to go before getting placement so I would like to avoid going at it solo.

TL;DR - Looking for decent mature players

gamertag: argyle antiques

• Re: Looking for a decent clan or group to play with! XBOX360

Do you find yourself standing in a corner with only three bullets left and nobody that has your back? Well look no further, Shadow Company is now recruiting and since we cover multi platform/multi franchise games, you won't ever be in that situation again. In Shadow Company, we have 450+ members that span from the US to even Europe. If fighting alone doesn't seem to fit your playstyle anymore then go to www.theschq.com and register. Must have a working mic.

Feel free to add me on XBL my XBL Gamer Tag is xArbiter360x

• Re: Looking for a decent clan or group to play with! XBOX360
    RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan and CNOP approved. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png