4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 7:52 AM by vonwick RSS

still have to start an new thread in order to reply to anything on here

MCCOMINATOR

what's the deal?  overloaded with complaints?

can not reply to any threads until i make a whole new discussion.

• Re: still have to start an new thread in order to reply to anything on here

Does it say some sort of error when you click reply? If so, then you are actually replying, you just need to refresh the page and your reply should be there.

I have the same thing, I will add the error message to this post when I get it.

Edit: Here's the message: "An error occurred while trying to submit your post. Please try again." Is this what your getting, if so, then it should still reply (as this is exactly what happened here to my message)

wridtrvlr

Mines done that ever since they've created the BOii section.  In every other Section, BO or MW3 or MW2 I can post just fine....  BOii, error with every post, but it still posts the message...wtf?!?!?

My game freezes every 4-5 games. I have never turned off the game voluntarily, I normally just play it until it freezes and i have to hard reset my console. After hard resetting you need to restore the HDD which takes ages. This is potentially damaging my system, not to metion being a major inconvenience. This is the most broken game i have ever purchased. I have also experianced the "Need more players to balance teams" loop when playing online, where a it will NEVER find a game and just keep insisting that more players are needed. For some reason this problem only seems to effect team deathmatch (but i only really play TDM)
        Also it has been confirmed on various websites that updating to 1.02 makes the graphics WORSE by adding a blur fliter to EVERYTHING. Seeing the side my side comparison it quite drastic. (not to mention the fact that xbox graphics seem to be suprior to begin with)
        All in all, not very impressed. Love the game, but these issues need to be solved QUICK

PS3 Slim 120gb

Game seems to freeze most often mid-reload, but has also frozen on loading screens, creating an emblem, match making, ect.

Have also experianced strange sound effects.

I hope that we are compensated for this as atm the game is unplayable.

vonwick

Here's my problem, I have to sign into my dad's account to be able to do anything?