35 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 12:03 AM by trennaz RSS

GAME CRASHING! NEED FIX. LOOK AT THIS

Hi, all

my game crashes anytime within 15mins of playing, it will either just freeze and i have to restart my computer, or it will crash to the desktop.

i have spent more time in probation waiting to play then actualy playing the game, its annoying me now. i have searched and search for a fix but wont help

when it crashes to the desktop it just says, call of duty has stopped working etc etc, and i just hit close program and alt ctrl delete then to actualy exit the game, this is the message comes up

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH

Application Name:    t6sp.exe

Application Version:    1.0.0.1

Application Timestamp:    509a7621

Fault Module Name:    t6sp.exe

Fault Module Version:    1.0.0.1

Fault Module Timestamp:    509a7621

Exception Code:    c0000005

Exception Offset:    002d7731

OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID:    1033

Additional Information 1:    4bc9

Additional Information 2:    4bc95bc08c80253552a5c9f5e69006f7

Additional Information 3:    7736

Additional Information 4:    77363e9c4fcc0db54525b3b0c99efd5e

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

im sure alot of people are getting this error.

pc specs

asus 560

sabretooth mobo

i7 2600k

any more specs just ask.

PLEASE HELP

• Re: GAME CRASHING! NEED FIX. LOOK AT THIS

I have the same problem. You can read my post here:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413534370#413534370

• I have the same problem, here are my computer multiple possible settingsIntel i7-2700k CPU 3.50Ghz DDR3-16Gb nvideo GTX 570

Hi Folks,

same problems here

NVidia GTX 580 with driver 306.97

Game (German Version) frezzes in Campaign Mission 2, in the chopper, after getting hit by the first missile.

Tried a few setting changes, nothing helped. Maybe 10 crashes (picture freezes) at the same point. Tried to repair the instalation with steam, but it didn't helped too.

After an hour of frustrating attempts, i've given up campaign mode and tried the multiplayer, but... also a lot of freezes in Multiplayer.

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: t6mp.exe, Version: 1.0.0.1, Zeitstempel: 0x509a7625

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: t6mp.exe, Version: 1.0.0.1, Zeitstempel: 0x509a7625

Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005

Fehleroffset: 0x00338ef1

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1398

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cdc2dbca3a7aaa

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\KillaBeez\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II\t6mp.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\KillaBeez\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II\t6mp.exe

Berichtskennung: a1eff552-2ed0-11e2-8fba-1c6f65c4d696

and i have more of these, with other Exception Offset and Locale ID values.

@killabeez yeah same with me pretty much, i only played a little bit of SP,

but i have a mate with a 2x570 and he has no crashes! i have been tweeting pc dev and the assitant, nvidia are looking at it,and could be days or weeks till a patch comes out.. zzzz i brought a broke game, we should get money back tbh. i just wanna play! im just hoping someone will post in here with a solution and fix it for us!

Just thought you all should know. I am having the same issues. Random crashes during all 3 game types. Freeze... black screen.... not responding. On two occasions it restarted my PC. I know my memory is fine I just got done RMA'ing another set, tests fine. Updated video drivers.

Intel Quad Q9550 @ stock

Gigabyte EP45-UD3P

4 GB RAM

Windows 7 64

HSI Radeon HD 4850

Runs beautifully when it's running. So it's not just an nVidia thing.

Just thought you all should know. I am having the same issues. Random crashes during all 3 game types. Freeze... black screen.... not responding. On two occasions it restarted my PC. I know my memory is fine I just got done RMA'ing another set, tests fine. Updated video drivers.

Intel Quad Q9550 @ stock

Gigabyte EP45-UD3P

4 GB RAM

Windows 7 64

HSI Radeon HD 4850

Intel Quad Q9550 @ stock

Gigabyte EP45-UD3P

4 GB RAM

Windows 7 64

HSI Radeon HD 4850

Intel Quad Q9550 @ stock

Gigabyte EP45-UD3P

4 GB RAM

Windows 7 64

HSI Radeon HD 4850

i tried the game with the latest update on it, still crashed.

seemed to be a new crash those going by the new problem event name..

Problem Event Name:AppHangB1
        Application Name:t6mp.exe
        Application Version:1.0.0.1
        Application Timestamp:50a4bb50
        Hang Signature:d543
        Hang Type:2048
        OS Version:6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
        Locale ID:1033
        Additional Hang Signature 1:d5433548133d4d4b97a562e82795a674
        Additional Hang Signature 2:8966
        Additional Hang Signature 3:896684a82be78838804539e2a75a2d45
        Additional Hang Signature 4:d543
        Additional Hang Signature 5:d5433548133d4d4b97a562e82795a674
        Additional Hang Signature 6:8966
        Additional Hang Signature 7:896684a82be78838804539e2a75a2d45

Me too got the same error... i have last beta drivers,my pc is i5 3570K,Asus GTX670 Directcu 2 TOP 2gb ddr5.i think it´s something treyarch,there are always problems in pc,perfect in xbox 0 problems.I'm sick of activision deceive us, always do the same, and the game released for PC only problems and no solution GJ activision and treyarch for dont help

Me too got the same error...:(

I get a similar issue....

Sent this to Activision assist on FB

Hi Guys,
      PC Problem in game where my game freezes with corrupt audio but not video, whole thing stops playing but screen is non pixeled or corrupt. I can still operate Windows (limited after hitting 'windows' key) but game has frozen completely. I need to restart PC and then I suffer the 'naughty step' treatment before getting onto game again for anything between 1 and 8 games before the same happens. very frustrating!
      AMD Bulldozer 8120, 8Gb Sector 5 RAM, ASUS Crosshair v, AMD 7850 3GB, 2X Agility 3 240Gb, Silent pro 800w PSU, Water cooled and in a HAF-X..... G35 Headset, ASUS ROG Mouse and Steelseries Merc keyboard on a 27" Benq.

Was running win 8 64bit from Technet, crashes..... update to latest Bios, newer GPU Driver and also the Beta, add watercooling and still crashing. must be win 8.... clean install of 7 64 with fresh downloads of drivers etc all updated and no Antivirus. still the same.

I am an avid gamer and as a clan leader i have many hours online with Blops etc with no issues ever. Just this game, crashing randomly but very regularly...... Frustrating!

Is any of this in the current 'Fix' list? or do you have any suggestions??? I own a computer company www.deltanine.co.uk so do have a good idea what i am doing.....

Help please!

Would love to get a bit more double XP but not looking likely :(

Waiting for a reply.

Most of the problems you guys are having are conflicts in your own computers. It's not BO2. They can't fix every single person's personal setups. I'm running ASUS Sabertooth Z77 mb, ASUS Nvidia 660TI vc, I5 3.4 ivy bridge, 8GB corsair vengeance 1866 DDR3 ram, Samsung 125GB SSD, and having 0 problems running it. In fact, I'm running top graphics at 120-130fps. I read many have beta drivers....why go with "test" drivers instead of proven stable drivers? (that's rhetorical btw)

well there u go, you have a 660ti, most of the errors me and many others are getting are with cards within the 500 series. and the only fix i have found since i got the game on release, was 1 hour ago, when i underclocked my card.. this should have to happen if it were my own computer and configuration.

so if anyone needs a temp fix, underclock your card, i put back the mem and core clock by around 100.