1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 146 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2013 6:38 PM by Leper_Messiah85 Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?
    conman2010

Im on xbox i go for the points all the time and i have had a lot of fun in this game ... why is everyone always worried about K/D ... its a game have some fun.. every one on my friends list is loving the game ... the occasional bad lobby but just back out and retry ... i normally find the second search finds a good game (:

• 101. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?
    Noob_Lyncher

The lag comp is ridiculous. I will be shooting someone first at close range with a Skorpion, and i'll be hitting them first, and I still lose the gunfight. I rarely even had these problems in MW3, much less the first Black Ops.

• 102. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?

Yep, I am the same exact way atm... Can barely hold a 1.61 k/d when I easily held a 3.50+ on all Call of Duties prior to this one... if anyone finds a half descent gun that isn't a semi or notices the lag decrease a lot message me because I'm stayin off xbox till sht **** is fixed (EASILY THE WORST COD)

Gt- Evil FoodStamps

• 103. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?
    JerryEveryday

Just played for about an hour and that's all I could stomach. Seems everyone likes running around with a shotgun now. I don't even see a shot when I die but the kill cam shows me that they shot me twice. I might give this game anothe night and if it doesn't work out, I'll wait for a patch/update. I'm shooting a stream of bullets at people and none of them are dying. This is easily worst than MW3.

• 104. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?
    Tick7

Change search preferences to BEST.

You'll be AMAZED at the difference that it makes! It's literally unbelievable. I feel like I was playing a completely different game today.

As a 2.0 plus player in Call of Duty's past, I've REALLY struggled to enjoy this game. I like it, and I love what they've done with it, but I've really not been able to post up the types of scores that I know I can.

I changed my search preferences to best, and my KD JUMPED from 1.25 to about 1.82 or 1.83 in the matter of about 5 hours of play.

Like I said - a completely different game.

• 105. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?
    Tick7

conman2010 wrote:

Im on xbox i go for the points all the time and i have had a lot of fun in this game ... why is everyone always worried about K/D ... its a game have some fun.. every one on my friends list is loving the game ... the occasional bad lobby but just back out and retry ... i normally find the second search finds a good game (:

It's hard to enjoy a game that you aren't doing well in.

Take KD out of the equation. If you aren't putting up good numbers of kills, going on streaks, and winning games as a result, it's hard to have fun.

Especially when there are a ton of lag-based issues.

If you are able to have fun by getting killed by curved bullets and odd hit detection scenarios, then I envy you man. Because I can't be like that and I know a lot of other people can't be like that either. That's not a bad thing.

• 106. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?

This game sounds like an absolute nightmare. Tiny maps, terrible spawns, useless snipers, SMG's that trump assult rifles from across the map and the worst lag comp yet. It's like they custom designed the game for spastic 8 year olds..... pretty much everything I hate in a shooter.

I'm telling you fellas, just take this turd out of your xbox and save yourself the anger and frustration. Perhaps they will fix it in a few months but if history is any indication it will be 6 months to a year untill it is even remotely playable.

I thought I was done with Halo 5 or 6 years ago.....it felt childish compared to MW. Halo 4 however, is everything that BO2 is not. Great networking, huge maps, and very competitve. Never thought I'd go back to the Master Cheif but it is honestly so much better than current day COD titles. I can play for hours on end and will not encounter any of the infuriating things that happen 15 times during every COD match.

• 107. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?
    JerryEveryday

Where is this "seach preference" everyone is talking about?

• 108. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?

This game is utterly unplayable online sadly. I feel youre pain.

• 109. Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?
    Dforums

Isn't the game supposed to match you better with people of your skill level?  So instead of you facing people that normally get a 0.5 to 1, you are not facing those who would have got a 2 in MW3, therefore everyone averages closer to a 1?

1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next