1 31 32 33 34 35 Previous Next 531 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2014 11:51 PM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
  • 320. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    welshboy4lyf

There's an empty place in my heart

Without my Horsemen it will break apart

It won't heal, it never fades away

I will think about you everyday.

P.S I Never Stopped loving this clan, i might not show my face much anymore, but i didnt spend 2-3 years of my life to get into this clan and Leave, even if you all are weird anime loving , loveable mexicans , piano playing **** talkers , genius guy who likes the riot shield on wii some how , or teenage american i some how like? .......... And yes......... im Still the Arrogant british guy that says nasty **** but some how you cant get rid of

i quote from Uncle Kracker - Follow me

"You don't know how you met me

You don't know why

You can't turn around and say goodbye

All you know is when I'm with you

I make you free

And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea

I'm singin'

Follow me everything is alright

I'll be the one to tuck you in at night

And if you

Want to leave I can guarantee

You won't find nobody else like ME!"

Lots Of Love Your Britishy Baby Welsh... who aint so baby. Ohhhh btw, since you last spoke to me, im in college, got work experience in an estate agents, became captain of a pool team, got put on one month probation in cadets by Captain walters, had 5 lads who want to smash my face in, broke up with jasmin, after 11 months, got with, sophie, for 2 weeks, got with lucy for a weekend, now with ffion for...... nearly 3 weeks now Living life, urmmmm, busy 7 days a week, with Pool on sunday, monday, tuesday, in barmouth, which is an hour on the train there, urmm estate agents all day from 8am to 3:30pm on wed an thur with cadets right after from 4pm - 11:30pm, college friday from 8am-3pm see ffion afterwards from 3pm-9pm, see ffion saturday from 10am-9pm, then have a rest sunday morning, go to barmouth at 2:30pm and then it starts all over again.......... Life is Shite ATM! but grats for obama stayed up till 4am watching the election, ahahahaha me n my mum said mit romney was weird, looked like a guy who could start world wars........ so we decided not to cheer him on, anywayyy im kinda rambling cause i missed you guys so much and i hate not speaking so i dont want this time to end im sorry guys for not being here, i'll check this tomorrow night, LOVE YOU ALL! <3<3<3<3<3

• 321. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

No excuse welshy!

3 Days Till Judgement

We love you baby welshy

Skype is always there

We hope to talk to you soon!

We miss you!

Good luck in everything you do!

All your hard work is making us proud.

Thoughts on the U?

Off to bed early tonight! Good night everyone!

Typed by EliteQueen for EliteKing (who's talking to me on the phone)

• 322. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    welshboy4lyf

urmm, Tbh, the WiiU is hopefully my saviour of gaming, i dont game at all anymore, didnt even pre-order blops2 which broke a 5 year tradition, and i dno when im gna get the wiiU cause i just, dont know when i'll play it an i dont wanna buy it and it sit there collecting dust like a pile of. ****. but when i do get it which i will, i hope that it brings me back into the gaming world, and takes me out of reality.... cause its **** in here

• 323. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    AzNg0d

I wonder if the wii U version will have everything for once, including patches. Better be!

So the forums finally added the choice of putting a separate console like PC or Wii...

• 324. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    Jackasmo

Thine Judgement Day Is Nigh !!!

"Jack Tatum" was also Known as the "Assassin !!!

• 325. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

3 DAYS TILL JUDGEMENT!

baby welsh - the U looks great, but BO2 looks horrible according to the xbox/ps3 and pc sides.

im kinda on the fence about gettin it now.

AG - im sure it will, its nice to see you are alive too!

JACK LAMBERT - another deadly defensive guy.

man i wish the NFL had more of these guys running around.

when you look at NFL films of the past, todays game looks like 2 hand touch.

• 326. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

2 DAYS TILL JUDGEMENT!

• 327. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    AzNg0d

Ya I'm alive. Just haven't said anything in awhile due to school and the fact its all judgement countdowns

• 328. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

1 DAY TILL JUDGEMENT!!!!!1111111111111

AG - mhmm, i know what you mean.

• 329. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

50 killstreak on WAW

...Queen and Block witnessed it.

it happened on Dome.

what a way to end the wii...

1 31 32 33 34 35 Previous Next