3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 7:14 PM by RMY-CJHOUSTON RSS

Looking for a clan for BO2 Xbox

Looking for a group of people to play with fun/ competitively on BO2 I have a 1.69 K/D. I have a mic. You can add me if you'd like Gamertag is OmfgWtfNoBBQ

• Re: Looking for a clan for BO2 Xbox

Vendetta Gaming (formerly Haze Clan) is a mature, friendly Call of Duty clan on Xbox 360. If you're over 18 and looking for people to play with in a great competitive community, then head on over to our website, register, and fill in a recruitment application form to start your journey with Vendetta!

We play Black Ops II almost exclusively, although very occasionally we might go on MW3. At Vendetta we try and make everybody feel welcome and at home, and every member is approachable and friendly. We're not just a clan, we're a community too.

Age limit: 18+ (may make some exceptions).

Location(s): Most of our members are from the UK and US but you can join no matter where you're from!

Requirements: None apart from having a mature attitude and playing fair! No matter what your skill, as long as you can contribute and stay loyal to the group, you can apply! That's the great thing about us.

Competitive gaming?: We are looking into signing up for some pro competitions in the near future, and we are currently looking for sponsors.

Game Modes: We play a bit of everything; Core and Hardcore TDM, Domination, and KC are our main game modes. We also play Demolition, SnD, and other types. Oh and of course, we like to play some zombies too!

ELITE clan?: Yes, currently level 9 on MW3 and level 1 on Black Ops II although we are ranking up very fast with clan challenges and ops every week.

How many members?: Due to the new name and website, a lot of our members have left, but we still have around 10 or so.

Other branches off of Haze? We have a Youtube account, a Facebook page, a Tumblr blog, and a Twitter account too.

Join the army now - www.vendetta-gamingclan.enjin.com.

Any questions, just reply to the discussion and I'll get back to you. Thanks for your time!

VG HazeRaptor

CoachConflict

I sent you a f/r

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan and CNOP approved. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png