12 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2012 7:43 PM by greencoffin72 RSS

R.I.P CoD Franchise

First of all Black Ops 2 is by far the worst Call of Duty ever made. I was so upset and disapointed when I played the game for the first time. Dealing with lag, so much hitmarkers and probation. Like what the eff man, I have never had these problems from previous Call of Duty games. Treyarch's idea with probation is crap because we get punished for getting kicked out of the game or the host left which counts as a loss by the way. I suggest selling the game and wait for the next Call of Duty game. All of my friends just sold there game because of this and I wasted money on this piece of sh*t. I thought this will beat all other Call of Duty games but I was wrong.

Goodbye and have a nice day... I don't care if y'all disagree with me.

• Re: R.I.P CoD Franchise
    Vekta67

Wait for the next call of duty? Which will be by IW, ohhh ya instead of spamming uav, it's spamming stealth bomber and emp, ahahahaa

oustinks2

After the mess Modern Warfare 3 was I wouldn't count too heavily on the next game.  The franchise is dying a slow death and the vulture makers are milking it for all it is worth.

oustinks2

R.I.P. I say no rot in hades COD

I said i wouldnt get this ome as it will just be the same old crap

I got hitman instead which lived up to the hype amd more

A few friends had this and kept hasseling me to get it but its been a disappointment for a large number of reasons

I have 60mb broadband and my wireless laptop sees at least 30mb and at worst 10ms of ping my xbox is wired direct to the router yet the lag i get is horrendous no hit markers, get shot before even see the other player or pump 3-4 shots into the with the fal at medium range for them to turn round and kill me with one shot with a pistol.

No scoping of sniper rifles at close range or my other hate of quick scopers still in the game.

The create a class is really clumsy/awkward

Assult rifles have no power and are pretty much beaten by pistols or smgs in all situations

The game feels rushed leta face it for what we all have paid the amount of maps is poor they will have already made the next few maps that will be released so why not include them or at least allow all the maps (origional and dlc) from the previous game

Be playable

What really annoys me is the way a new cod is churned out each year and the preious title is just forgot about no more updates a maps just a big **** you thanks for your money

Oh and on top of that all the wankers with modded pads or keyboards and mouse

Or the fact that all these games get hacked

starbuckfrack

rxbren wrote:

I said i wouldnt get this ome as it will just be the same old crap

I got hitman instead which lived up to the hype amd more

A few friends had this and kept hasseling me to get it but its been a disappointment for a large number of reasons

I have 60mb broadband and my wireless laptop sees at least 30mb and at worst 10ms of ping my xbox is wired direct to the router yet the lag i get is horrendous no hit markers, get shot before even see the other player or pump 3-4 shots into the with the fal at medium range for them to turn round and kill me with one shot with a pistol.

No scoping of sniper rifles at close range or my other hate of quick scopers still in the game.

The create a class is really clumsy/awkward

Assult rifles have no power and are pretty much beaten by pistols or smgs in all situations

The game feels rushed leta face it for what we all have paid the amount of maps is poor they will have already made the next few maps that will be released so why not include them or at least allow all the maps (origional and dlc) from the previous game

Be playable

What really annoys me is the way a new cod is churned out each year and the preious title is just forgot about no more updates a maps just a big **** you thanks for your money

Well lets see...

YOU agreed to the Software Licence Agreement which states they can drop support at any time. THEN you go out and buy the next game every year.

Doesnt sound like their fault there. ESPECIALLY when they put out a new title every TWO years.

See... I'm a modern warfare person, all I play is zombies, are you experiencing this in multiplayer?

I disagree. I love this game. If you don't, then don't play it. As i saw one person post: Why get upset at entertainment?

I'm sorry you're not enjoying it.

I like this game a lot. Sure it has it's problems but it is still freat. I think IW makes a better game but would I wait a year for it? Hell no. R.I.P. Call of Duty? Ahaha ya right I think another company has to make a game that's some what close to duty before that happens. I'm tired of you cry babies who represent 1 percent of the cod fans. If you don't like the game then sell it and don't play. Why are you crying on here? Everyone thinks your a chump.

1% ?? Lol. There are a lot of people who are very unhappy with the state of this game and whilst I agree this is far from the death of COD their sales are going to start and drop significantly until they start to produce a better quality of game. And 'Cry babies'? Really? When I've spent £70 of my hard earned money on a game that offers little innovation, serious software faults/glitches and obvious design flaws I have every right to 'Cry' about it. And we end up in the forums because when you try and tweet/email/call these sons of ******* they fob you off with BS responses. The fact that you're enjoying the game so much indicates that you may well be on the 'Winning' end of lag comp, and therefore have no idea how it feels to pay good money for a beast internet connection which Treyarch have purposely decided should be a disadvantage to you. Why don't you go away, consider your arguement from both sides and come back with something constructive.

I fell in love with the COD franchise like everyone else because it was the daddy of FPS games. Now they're pumping out unfinished titles rather than getting them right. 'On going support' don't make me laugh. Before Xbox live and the ability to patch console games DEVs had to make sure the game played perfect before release as they would not be able to fix it after. Thats all gone now because the companies are just lazy, money mad business men who care not for the game, the gamers or the community just the lining of their pockets.

greencoffin72

Happens every year!

http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/3f6db22e980611e1abb012313813106f_7.jpg