7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 11:32 AM by DaShuk2381 RSS

Free dlc for everyone!

Proper disgusted in the way this is all being handled. Millions of people have spent their money and preordered bo2 to end up having a game which is pretty useless! I have had freezes and crashes and am unable to connect to any multiplayer game as it just says there is an error try later that was 8 hours ago and still not working, so I thought ok ill give zombies ago but this too is unplayable either error is displayed or it will crash mid game. So I thought I'd give he online league mode a try and after waiting 5 mins for every game to start I was playing..... Great eh, but then after playing my first 5 matches I was placed into the gold division rank 164 I then proceeded to carry on playing and worked my way up the ranks and then as soon as I hit rank 1 in gold division I was then demoted to silver division! Then I played about 6 more games ( which my team won) to be put back into the old division again but without all the points I had earned all day! What the hell is going on!

I think it's disgusting that we are being all treated like idiots as we pay money for a product that doesn't even work properly and then in a month or twos time they will be asking for more money off us for dlc which we feel forced to buy because if we don't the game experience is greatly diminished. How can this massive company get away with this....... Oh let me guess we will all get a week of double Xp to make up for it! Pmsl keep your fxxxing xp I either want some of my money refunded ( that's real money not call of duty dollars) or free dlc and not just 1 map either. This keeps happening every time and it will keep happening until everyone stands up to be counted this is an issue that I feel needs to be taken up with trading standards in order to get a satisfactory response!

• Re: Free dlc for everyone!
    sennalike

I know you and others are angry and upset but seriously.  There are disclaimers, if Activision wanted to they could deliberately turn the servers off and say "there you go folks".  Absolutely nothing you, trading standards or anybody can do about it.  We went at great length through all this with Black Ops, Class Action law suits were threatened all sorts, and what happened?  Nothing.  It's been two days so far, patience is the only weapon you have I'm afraid.

Izjar11

Millions of people have spent their money and preordered bo2 to end up having a game which is pretty useless!

Millions? I would say many are having issues, yes. This is normal and unfortunate thing but normal.

I have had freezes and crashes and am unable to connect to any multiplayer game as it just says there is an error try later that was 8 hours ago and still not working, so I thought ok ill give zombies ago but this too is unplayable either error is displayed or it will crash mid game. So I thought I'd give he online league mode a try and after waiting 5 mins for every game to start I was playing..... Great eh, but then after playing my first 5 matches I was placed into the gold division rank 164 I then proceeded to carry on playing and worked my way up the ranks and then as soon as I hit rank 1 in gold division I was then demoted to silver division! Then I played about 6 more games ( which my team won) to be put back into the old division again but without all the points I had earned all day! What the hell is going on!

All this is unfortunate for you, writing these hate threads is not a solution to solving your connectivity problem. Address it within the threads that were created.

I think it's disgusting that we are being all treated like idiots as we pay money for a product that doesn't even work properly and then in a month or twos time they will be asking for more money off us for dlc which we feel forced to buy because if we don't the game experience is greatly diminished

This is a weak reason to purchase the DLC, acting naive and being naive are two very different things. DO NOT PURCHASE DLC.

This keeps happening every time and it will keep happening until everyone stands up to be counted this is an issue that I feel needs to be taken up with trading standards in order to get a satisfactory response!

Again you continue with nonsense. You do not need to purchase anything guy, everyone standing up? hahaha just don't buy the game! PROBLEM SOLVED.

DaShuk2381

I'm still waiting on the ELITE service that I paid an extra $50 for at MW3 launch to work 100% as promised a year ago so good luck getting anything from the developer to make up for this awful launch for BOPS2.

Also I think it is hilarious how the brainwashed masses sit here and take up for the companies by saying things like this happen all the time, if you expected a smooth launch you are crazy, etc. Why not? Why shouldn't the launch go smoothly? They work on these games a long time and there is no excuse that they can't put out a product that works properly on day 1. The problem is they know that they can just throw out a 70% finished game and the COD fanboys and sheep will flock to midnight release and make them tons of money, they get their profit on release day and then they are done. All they have to do the rest of the year is kick out a patch here and there claiming they are trying to fix the issues when in all honesty they don't give a ****. They know you'll be there with your wallet again in a year when MW4 or Black Ops 3 comes out. Until you stop buying these garbage games and make a statement with your money, you will continue to see these absolutely terrible releases for these games.