1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 8:40 AM by IHerpIMyIDerp Go to original post RSS
  • 220. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    AirborneI

@TIvincent4 The aim assist is mechanic that auto aims for you. Best way to see it is lay prone and when an enemy comes close to your sights you will see your gun auto adjust onto the enemy.

• 221. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    anuebis216

Signed Qsing is cheap and should have never made final release of this game.

• 222. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

Lol, it is a game, you want realistic? Go join the army. When you watch a killcam and it appears that the shot wasnt on you, keep in mind that you are playing online. In a killcam it does not show what actually happens, and i can assure you, that shot was on you. Quickscoping is something that takes lots of practice, and the players that quickscope you are (most likely) usually lucky to hit you, very few players can produce high scores through sniping, and when you see a player who does, they have practiced for a LONG time. I myslef have been quickscoping since CoD4, and im very good at, but i still have a hard time getting amaing scores every game like players who constantly use regular guns. So next time you complain about being quickscoped, look at that players score/k.d. You will never be able to stop quickscoping. And since i know that no matter what they do to prevent "quickscoping" that i will still be an amazing sniper, ill sign your pointless petition.

-CrayuR

• 223. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

And also, you turn aim assist off on your assault rifle and you will also have a hard time killing your opponent. It goes both ways. Aim assist is there for a reason. It is hard to be accurate with thumb sticks, which is why on many PC shooters, there is no aim assist since they use a mouse.

• 224. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

ahh looking back on this and realising he deleted all the comments that beat him, haha all of mine are gone!

• 225. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    The_Mctavish

the reason Aim assist should be removed from snipers is easy, its been abused. Plain and simple, it was meant to help those poor of aim but douche bags with youtube accounts made it popular to exploit it. I will never buy another IW game again if they incorporate sh*t like this. IW has officially ruined the Modern Warfare series for me. MW is hacked to death, MW2 is over run quickscoper and commando users, and MW3 is infested with stalkered up, quickscopin' d bags. I wont tolerate it so, when Nov 14th rolls around....... it's off to Gamestop to trade in these monuments to greed and gamer stupidity.

• 226. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    The_Mctavish

And as a side note people, the petition is for removal of aim assist on sniper rifles. People keep mentioning AR's and he's not talking about that. The developers can remove it just on snipers if they want but as some have already said they won't.

• 227. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

If they remove it from snipers then I want it removed from the game seriously it's like saying aiming the the sight and instantly shooting with an assault rifle or smg is an exploit of aim assist. Its a simple trick with the physics stop crying seriously lag compensation is a way bigger issue. Oh here is a saying you campers use all the time since it's in the game use it. Stop complaining already I get killed by lag compensation and spawn campers way more then I do quickscopers I always own them. Also if it's an exploit of aim assist why don't you use it and show proof of you exploiting aim assist.

• 228. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

If it's so cheap why aren't those garbage MOAB spawn trapping campers using it huh? Also I hate to break it to I took aim assist completely off on Black Ops including my aim assist on my xbox live account and I was able to quickscope better lol so yea jokes on you.

• 229. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    Groggy Demon

This exploit has ruined the game. It is funny that IW has always succumbed to fan's complaints and nerfed every weapon but will never fix the exploit that the sniper ladies enjoy.

The only reason I can come up with is marketshare........IW wants the ladies who like to quickscope. When you find yourself in a lobby with alot of prestige level 20's...take notice now how many of them are quickscopers......the majority.

I love the game....but it is so disappointing that this has become IW's decision...